chapter 19

Annie's pov:
"Annie, wake up!" I felt someone shake my shoulder and whisper-yell. I moaned, then rolled over to see Brennan. Then I remembered last night. I quickly rose up and whisper- yelled, "Did anyone see us together?!"

"No, it's only 7:00am. Now, please get up so I could get my arm out of under your legs," he laughed. I stood up and then just went on my phone and Brennan went upstairs.

~Wednesday after school~
Me and Katie were just casually walking out of school, going to Starbucks because it's really close to my old school, and Gabe came up to me.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" he asked, looking into my eyes. I just nodded my head yes and then he pulled over to a nearby tree, away from Katie. "I've been wanting to tell you that I... like you so much. I have been scared to tell you because I didn't think you had the same feelings for me. I was wondering... do you want to be my boyfriend?" he whispered. I was in shock because this didn't really happen to me out of the blue. But I said yes, and he hugged me and walked away saying, "Bye babe."

I just waved and then ran over to Katie, who was waiting for me patiently. "What did he have to tell you?" she asked. "Uh, he wanted me to be his girlfriend," I looked down.
"Omg, congrats! Why do you look so down? You've been obsessing over him for like a really long time?"

"I'm not upset, I'm really happy," I looked up. "Its just I didn't really feel like it was gonna happen so quickly."

"Trust me, you two would look great!" Katie said, then I agreed with her.
(end of chapter)

an// this is such a sucky chapter ugh😤 sry if you hate me for changing up a few things like, you know, Brannie and that stuff😂😂 but i hope you still enjoyed lol😂💗