chapter 15

Annie's pov:
The Saturday starting off summer break, my mom invited over a few of my close family friends over, including Katie's whole family. It was the first time that Brennan came over with my family knowing, and it was pretty nice.

The people that were coming over were my close friends Sydney and Luke that I have been friends with for who knows how long and their family. Also, my mom's great friend Julie and her daughter a year younger than me named Holly were coming over. Some other adults were also coming over, so my mom said I could invite Kenzie, her brother Jack that Brennan was pretty good friends with, Gianna, and Emily over. 

As all knows, all good nights end with the saying, "this was the best night ever!" Well, it was a good night 'til I said, "This was the worst night ever." You were surprised that I said that after such a "great" time? Well, you won't be in a little bit when I tell you why I changed my mind.

"C'mon. At least help a little bit," yelled my mom. I was already nervous about Brennan coming over. He was gonna see how messy my house was. And Hayley might spill our secret. There was endless possibilities that could happen that night.

I stomped into Hayley's room, while she was cleaning up since her friends from school were coming over also. "Remember, no words about it," I whispered. She tilted her head, gave me a confused look, then I whispered in her ear what I was talking about. She then jumped back into reality then shook her head okay.
Then, there was some one at the door already. I ran down to seeing the best glo up ever.

I didn't even said hi, I just jumped into Sydney's arms. I haven't seen Syd since I was in sixth grade. Damn, time flies. I then Jumped into Luke's arms, didn't even recognizing him before hand. They both got so tall and grown up. I then hugged Syd's mom for longer than both of them. Memories of me and the twins all came back and made me smilie.

I brought them up into my new and improved room. No more horses, now pink and grey walls with a white bedding. They liked it, but then they went to Hayley's room to go say hi to her.

Maybe about a half hour later, everyone was at my house. I barley didn't even try to pay attention to Brennan, because he was with Jack and they were playing with Caleb's old x-box in the basement. I decided to text him about a hour into the party to see if will talk at all (by the way I was in my room with Katie, Gigi, Kenzie, Emily, and Holly).

A: hey are we gonna talk at all today?
B: I will try to, but there are people all over the house. Where would we go?
A: maybe when jack needs to go upstairs, i could go down and we can talk then?
B: Yeah, sure. I will text when Jack leaves to go upstairs.
A: okay bby❤️

It took him forever until he actually texted me back like 15 minutes after. "Who was that?" Katie asked. "Lemme check," I said, then I took my phone out right in front of Katie. When I figured out it was Brennan, I just cleared his text and told her, "I have to go downstairs. Brb."

I finally made it downstairs and it was just me and him. I told him, "Let's go in Caleb's room, just incase someone comes downstairs," then he said okay. Just one little mistake, I didn't close Caleb's door behind me.

We went inside his old room and we hugged for a long time. Just like always, all the tension from the whole planning and the whole thing about Hayley telling our secret went away. He unattached and then picked my head up. He hardly attached his lips next to mine, making me tense. We were kissing for about five minutes, then we started talking. But are bodies were still close together.

"I'm so happy that you came with Katie today," I whispered. "Anything to bring me with my girl, that's for sure," he whispered back to me, then pecked me. We laughed and whispered more to each other, and had a great time. Obviously, there has to be a part of the story that changes everything. Everything about me, about my love life, and about my friendship. The one thing that I feared for many months. It happened all at the same time.

"Annie?!? Brennan?!? What's happening!?" she yelled.
(end of chapter)

an// oooooo make sure to check out what happens in the next chapter!!