chapter 10

Annie's pov:
When I got home, Brennan face timed me to ask me about before.

"Hey," Brennan said, blowing me a kiss. "Hi," I said. "What did you say to Katie?" Brennan asked. "I said to her that I liked you, nothing about us dating," I said. He nodded. "She was really excited when she figured out that I liked you, I don't know why though," I continued.
"Maybe it's because she knows I like you," Brennan said to me, making all sense.

"Okay, I get it. What were you gonna say about Henry that made this big thing start?" I asked, really wanting to know. "Okay, so Henry told me after class, 'Why were you and Annie holding hands during class?' and I just said that we weren't but he thinks that something is going on. Our secret might be told, and I don't wanna loose you," Brennan said, really gloomy. I frowned thinking about it as soon as someone opened my bedroom door. I quickly shoved my phone under my pillow.

"Annie! Give me back my charger!" Hayley said, rolling her eyes. My phone was at 1% and I was talking to Brennan, so it would've died. "No, I am on FaceTime with my friend and it's gonna die! Please just get the kitchen charger," I said, rolling my eyes back at her.

Hayley's pov:
I just left her room after that. I went downstairs and saw no charger so I went to go to Annie's room again. When I got to the door, I heard her say, "Please keep the secret and just tell Henry that we weren't holding hands." My mouth shot open and I went to my room and texted Annie.

Annie's pov:
When Hayley left, I took my phone out from under my pillow. "Was that your sister?" Brennan asked. "Yep, she's really annoying," I answered. We laughed and then he said, "But about Henry..."

"Please keep the secret and just tell Henry that we weren't holding hands," I said. "Okay. I have to go. Katie just got home from some place and she has to come through my room to go into the shower. Bye love you," Brennan told me. "Love yo..." I got a text message from Hayley.

"What happened? Are you okay Annie?" Brennan asked, concerned. "Oh, no. Oh, no!" I said when I read the message. "What happened babe?" Brennan asked again. "She said I talk too loud..." I told Brennan.

"What? Who? Wait, I'm confused... what's going on?"

"Brennan, Hayley just texted me saying 'you talk really loud Annie,'" I said, mouth dropped opened. "What does that mean?" Brennan asked. "Hayley heard our conversation about Henry and the secret!!" I said, shaking my head.
(end of chapter)

an// oh no someone knows!! the question is: whats gonna happen with brannie? read on to find out!!💗