chapter 23

Annie's pov:
~The day after the "get together"(btw its summer)~

When I woke up, text after text came through. And it was Brennan. These were the messages:

(b- brennan texting and a- annie texting)
b- Annie?
b- I'm really sorry about yesterday...
b- Why are you ignoring me?
b- Hello?
a- i am kinda mad at you because you get really noisy when i have life problems.
b- I am truly sorry! Annie Leblanc, you literally have myself drooling (not literally) when I see you. You are the most beautiful girl I have seen. I really wanted another chance with you. When I saw you with Gabe, I wasn't jealous, truthfully. I was just scared that he was gonna do bad things to you. I wanted to be there when you needed me so if you are still with Gabe and you need someone to talk to, please call me or text me or whatever. I am sorry if you don't want me near. I will go away when you need me to.
a- me and gabe broke up late at night and i am sorry but i don't have the same feelings as you do to me. i love you, but as a friend. i don't want anything else to happen to me and katie if we like each other again. but don't worry, i am not super mad anymore at you, i am just a little disappointed.
b- Okay, I won't do that anymore and I will not force you to do anything. You do you, Annie.
a- thanks brennan, i have to go tho so bye☺️
b- bye annie😇✌️

Brennan's pov:
I totally agreed with Annie that I was really noisy. I also agreed that she doesn't have to love me. But my feelings will never change for her. I honestly 100% love her and was not at all jealous of her and Gabe. I guess we all knew that he just wasn't the one.

~At Brennan's house~
"Maybe she likes you but wants to keep it in," Garret said, but I disagreed with him because you all know what happened between me and her. (an// I am gonna start putting Garret in this as Brennan's really close bud.)

Me and Garret fought about it and fought about it, and I left off with, "Bro, I agree with you. She may just not want to tell me," but I knew she didn't like me.

"I knew I was right!"

Annie's pov:
Me and Gabe had not talk since our break-up, but I was happy because I wanted to stay away from that kid. He was a puzzle that wasn't complete, or a test that didn't have any questions. Or just a problem.

Me and Katie were at my house while Brennan had Garret at his house, so we were apart and not awkward. I still love Brennan, as a friend, but many things could go wrong between Katie if we liked each other again and I don't want that to happen again.

"I am very hot right now, do we have time to go in the lake before dark?" Katie fanned herself. I checked the time. 6:37. I went with, "Yeah, sure."

We git changed, always Katie wearing my bathing suits, and ran downstairs and got stopped by Hayley and her friend, Julia. "Girls, girls!" they ran in front of us. "You have to look at this."

They showed me a message from my mom. This was Hay's and my mom's messages.

(first letter of name= the person who is talking)
m- Hi.
h- Hola
m- I have a surprise for you and Annie.
h- Whatt is itt
(an// i am pretending that hayley writes her texts all weirdly lol)
m- We are going to Cali. Tuesday. Katie's fam is coming also. You can bring Julia also.
h- OMG YAYAYAY SO EXCITED thanks you mama💕❤
m- Welcome. Tell Annie A.S.A.P.
h- Oaky!!

"OMFG!" we both screamed, then remembered we were in front of eleven year olds. We still went in the pool that night after the news, but we kept on reminding each other in the same words:

"THE FAMS ARE GOING TO CALI BABYY!"
(end of chapter)

an// YAYAYYAYAAY I LOVE THIS SM😍 comment your opinion on this chapter, good or bad, for a tag in every chapter!!!! OR comment "more" and hope you all enjoyed!!!!