chapter 5

"Okay, Brennan. Truth or dare?" the kid asked. "Dare," Brennan said. "Um, I dare you to say who you like," the guy said. My stomach dropped and I started to get blushy. So, I said I had to go to the the bathroom. I went to the top floor's bathroom and went to wet my face with cold water.

Brennan's pov:
I was blushing and blushing because I really didn't want to say who I like in front on the person I like. Annie said she had to go to the bathroom, so as soon as she left the room, everyone yelled at me to say who I liked.

"Uh," I said, hesitantly. "I like... Annie," I told, taking a breath and everyone said "oooooo" and "aaahhhhh". "Now I dare you to tell her you like her," Garret said. Everyone chanted "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" and I finally said, "Alright! I'll do it. I am going upstairs to tell her now."

I went to the top floor bathroom and found Annie, about to leave the top floor.

Annie's pov:
As I was leaving the top floor, I found Brennan, right in front of me. My face started getting cherry red again, but I breathed and calmed down. "Hey, Annie," Brennan told me. "Hi Brennan," I said, smiling. "I have to tell you something," He said. My heart started pounding and I stared, scared of what he will say. He took a deep breath, came closer to me (which made me feel like I was dreaming, but I wasn't this time), and said "I like you. Well, I actually like you a lot."

I said back to him, "I like you too," then, something I would never think would happen in a million years happened. He just came towards my face, forcing me to tilt my head, and kissed me. Butterflies flew through my whole body as we just stood there, literally just making out with him.

Brennan finally let go of my lips and we stared for a longer time. His arms were still on each side of my head. I was still surprised and excited and nervous in all.

"Why did that just happen?" Brennan whispered, laughing. I just laughed back and said, "Can we keep this between us, please? It may make Katie upset that we just did that, and I don't want to ruin our friendship."

"Okay, but since your sleeping over, can you come to this bathroom when Katie goes asleep? We can talk then and see what we can do about this," Brennan said, still arms on me. I agreed to what he said and Brennan went back downstairs.

Brennan's pov:
I went downstairs by myself and everyone was asking if I told Annie. "No, I chickened out and kept on saying stupid things," I said, so me and Annie could keep our secret.

I really really liked Annie, and I felt bad that if Katie figured out what happened, they will become enemies. I guess lying was the best thing that can happen, at that time.

Annie's pov:
I went downstairs, acting like nothing happened for the rest of the night. As soon as everyone left, me and Katie went into her room. We hung out on our phones until it got late, so Katie fell asleep. I, after Katie was fast asleep, went to the bathroom so me and Brennan could talk.

Brennan was waiting there for me and when I got there, I felt like all of my pain through the night about lying went away. Me and Brennan talked about if we dated, we would have to keep it secret.

"How is that gonna work?" I asked, as me and Brennan were sitting down outside of the bathroom next to each other. "I don't know yet, but we could make it work. I promise," Brennan said, as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Me and him sat there for a while, talking and laughing. Eventually, we had to leave each other. "But Brennan, I don't want to leave," I said, feeling a little upset. "Go, you need your sleep," Brennan told me, then unexpectedly kissed me on the top of my head.

I blushed when he did that, because it was still a "I don't know" about secretly dating. But I liked it. I liked it a lot.
(end of chapter)

an// Ugh this was written so poorly but whateves, Brannie is coming!! Just letting you know, Annie, Katie, and Brennan are all 16 so it's not like they are like 12😂😂 also, comment back some feedback to tell me how you like this story!! bye!!