chapter 28

Annie's pov:
"Uhhh.... Annie?" Brennan questioned.
"Yeah?" I covered up me crying. "Were you just fighting with Katie?"

a- How did you know?
b- I can tell... your face looks a little red and Katie is right now hysterically crying in my mom's room. Talk to me. *sits down next to me*
a- Uhh... well... I told her something and then she got mad at me, and I just wished I did not tell her.
b- What is the "something"?
a- Uh...
b- Annie, you can tell me anything. I will be here for you through anything and everything. You could tell me the worst things and the best things, and I won't get mad.
a- I really don't want to tell you, but Katie is now upset that I kinda went off at her.
b- Like what did you say to go off at her?
a- *says lines I said to Katie without saying anything about me liking him*
b- Why would you say that to her! I thought you would be nicer to my sister... *walks out if room*
a- No! I didn't mean it Bren... *Brennan walks away*

I just sat there. Nothing falling out of my eyes. Just sat there. I couldn't believe that I just made Brennan mad, and it wasn't me getting mad at Brennan.

~Two hours later~
Since it was raining the whole day, we went to go see the movie called, "Miracles From Heaven". It was about a girl that gets a disease that makes her stomach bloated and that could make her die. She was on many medications, but none were helping. Her parents had no hope. Till one day, she fell out of a tree and the fall actually healed her. God gave her a miracle to let her live after the fall. She ends up okay and it was a real story. The movie made me think about what I was going through. I mean, Katie and I were not in the best shape at that time, and I was in real love with Brennan, but he was mad at me. I had to do something to make Katie forgive me.

After the movie, we went out to eat. Katie didn't sit next to me at the movies, so I tried to sit next to her at the restaurant. I did sit next to her, and after we ate I said to the table, "Me and Katie will be right back," then I dragged Katie to the bathroom.

"Yes?" Katie questioned. "Katie D******(an// not gonna expose her last name but she said it), I am more sorry that words can explain. I did not know what I was saying. I hated the words that came out of my mouth, they made no sense. Also, I am super sorry for cutting you off so many times. I feel like a horrible person."

"Annie Leblanc, I forgive you. I am so sorry also for flipping out on you when you told me. I should've been happy that you found someone for yourself. I will give you two space," she said. I breathed out in relief that she forgave me.

"Okay, thank you so much. Just please don't mention that I really like Brennan to anyone because I don't want people to know," I said. "I promise, a secret between you and me," she winked.

"Well, actually I was planning on telling Brennan tonight. Is that okay with you?"
"Whatever your heart desires," Katie said, then we both laughed.

But I stopped laughing when I thought, "Now it's time to apologize to Brennan."
(end of chapter)

an// guys i just finished typing the whole story in my notes i'm so sad that it has came to an end😭but leave feedback to tell me how you think of the chapter😭💗