Chapter Twenty One

Stop now top fans

TW// abuse

*

When Phil had said Dan was gonna get it later, he really meant it.

"Get on the bed..." He demanded, lust and anger in his eyes.

"N-no, pl-"

"Get on the fucking bed!" The man snapped as he grabbed Dan and shoved him onto the black and white duvet.

Dan thinks he deserves this though.

He's the one that talked back when he knew he should've been compliant.

Tears streamed down his cheeks as Phil bit on his neck to create a love bite.

Dan began to think of the touches as if they were from Phil.

It's Phil nibbling on his soft spot.

It's Phil stroking Dan through his pants.

Phil is softly pulling on the brown eyed boys hair; licking his bottom lip asking for entrance.

Their soft lips move in harmony as they delve into a passionate make out.

The ebony haired boy begins to grind against Phil's thigh to create more friction, making Dan moan into the kiss.

"You little cock slut. You're enjoying this aren't you?"

Dan is flung into reality and terrified all over again.

That make out wasn't as passionate and willing as Dan had envisioned.

Phil chuckled, "No. This won't due. You wait right fucking there. I will make you regret speaking to me the way you have been."

He leaves Dan petrified, but the smaller boy notices something.

He shakily grabs the thin object, swipes into it, and find Phil on his contacts as fast as he can.

He only has enough time to send one word safely before Phil is back to fulfill Dan's nightmares:

Help.

*

Alright thats it for this wave of updates be expecting more by next week

im gonna sleep now.