Chapter Thirty-Six

They woke up the same as the day before, except Phil had his arm wrapped around Dan as he lay against Phil's chest, and Dan woke up first, Phil soon after when he felt the younger boy stir.

Dan grunted in pain, grabbing his side when he tried to get up.

"If you're truly not going to see the doctor you really need to let me fix you up." Phil said, helping Dan up again.

"But I'm scared, I- ...fine. You better d-do a good job, don't hurt me."

"Well, I can't promise anything. It will probably have to get worse before it gets better, but I promise to try my best King Dan." The older boy bowed, then swooped Dan up bridal style and carried him to the kitchen, helping him take a seat on one of the chairs.

"What, sire, are you going to allow me to do?"

"I guess anything y-you need to do, I trust y-you."

"I'm going to need you to take your shirt and sweatpants off..."

Dan paused a moment, looking at the very comfy clothes he'd much rather keep on, "...fine...but...um...well I may...I may need help."

Dan's cheeks were pink and unnecessary sexual tension was indeed there.

"Alright, no problem..." Phil went back over to the younger boy from where he was washing his hands at the sink.

He lifted Dan's shirt, revealing the swollen bruises and whip marks with puffy cuts.

"These...these aren't my fault...are they?" The brown eyed boy asked.

"No Dan, these are because...he, is insane. I really think you should go to the hospital though. There's not much I can do and these look pretty bad. I just want to make sure you're alright." Phil slides the shirt back down.

"Do you really think t-that'd be best?"

"I really do."

"...okay...I guess."