Chapter Thirty-Three

confused dan is confused

*

When Phil woke up for a second time that day, he was greeted with a very confused Dan staring at the ebony haired boy's arm that was still wrapped around his waist.

"What..." The younger boy muttered, mostly to himself.

Phil inwardly chuckled; obviously Dan hadn't remembered the previous events, too sleepy.

The older boy unwrapped himself from Dan, "Sorry...what do you want to do today?"

Dan tried to sit up, but squealed at the strong aching feeling all over his body.

Phil helped him up and leaned him against the back of the couch, "W-what am I allowed to do?"

"Anything you want." He smiled at Dan who pondering.

"Well I kind of want to reactivate my phone, but considering I'm t-too sore to m-move I can't." He pouted causing Phil to smile wider.

"How about we play video games all day? Then you won't have to move and I'll be your humble servant."

The younger boy grinned for the first time since Phil could remember and he felt his heart flutter, "Y-yeah, I'd like t-that...will you be m-my noble stead instead though...?"

"Yes of course, anything for you."

"Well noble stead, I want some breakfast."

"What would you like, sire?" They giggles as Dan responded.

"A fruit smoothie, only the finest you've got."

"Gladly, King Daniel."

*

I really had a hard time choosing between shrek and black butler references.

im updating so slow cuz im watching youtube at the same time, no regerts.