Chapter Nineteen

So i miscounted the number of chapters i made s so you guys are getting blessed with an extra chapter # 21 woop

TW//abuse

*

Dan was, for the first time in a while, not locked in the bathroom.

Phil must've thought Dan was recovering or else he would have woken up in the bathroom again after last night.

The brown eyed boy was currently sitting in the kitchen.

He didn't quite know what he was waiting for, he just felt like Phil would come and do something with him soon.

This was his new way of making things okay.

Charlie looks like Phil, he loves everything Phil does; everything about Phil.

So if Phil is helping him, loving him; then this was all okay.

Suddenly, there was a loud thud and a furious...Phil came into the kitchen.

Dan immediately stood up, his hands already trembling.

"What the fuck is this?!" He screams and Dan bursts out crying at his harsh tone.

"I'm sorry, it's all my fault! I'm sorry! Just please don't hurt me baby...please!" The smaller boy cries out, legs shaking.

"Stop being such a pussy and tell me who the fuck this is and why the hell they're texting you!" Phil exclaims, grabbing Dan by the throat and shoving the phone in his face.

"I don't know! I haven't texted anyone! I haven't had my phone in weeks because I've only been in the bathroom and kitchen since you moved in!" Dan choked.

"Is that sass you little bitch!? You're gonna get it later, now tell me who the fuck this is!" Dan tried his best to look at the phone through his blurred vision, but he needed air.

He pawed at Phil's hand to get him off and he scarcely complied.

"I-it's P-Phil...my r-roommate I told you a-about..."

"Why is he texting you cunt?"

"I-I don't know."

"Stop stuttering and tell me! Remember what I said about lying?! Did you fucking text him first?!"

Dan sobbed as Phil shoved him to the ground.

"No! No, I would never! I love you!"

"No you don't, you hate me! Why do you hate?! Why did you text him?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"I'm sorry..." Dan scooted back to the counters, away from Phil. "I'm so sorry..."

And with that he sat there, sobbing into his knees, pondering over the message.