Chapter Forty

GUYS THE STORY ON HAS ABOUT SIX MORE CHApTERS LEFT AHAHH

enjoy

*

*one month later*

Things were  going great for the boys. So great, in fact, it felt as though everything were back to normal.

The catch is, neither of them really wanted things to go back to normal.

They wanted more than normal, but their fear of ruining their platinum friendship was stopping them from getting what they wanted.

Phil had moved back in completely now. When he has gone to get his things from Kate's house it reeked of weed the entire time, he was just glad he didn't own too much so packing didn't take too long.

Dan had recovered really well, bot physically and mentally. His ankle was healed along with his ribs, really there was only some bruising now, but that will be gone soon as well.

His mental health was a whole other topic. Let's just say, it's back to the way it used to be with a few exceptions.

"You twat." Dan replied, a wide smile displayed on his face.

He returned to the sofa from putting the CD into the VCR; they had decided before dinner they'd watch some episodes of Steven Universe.

"Hey! Who are you calling a twat?!" Phil giggled, poking the younger boy in the side causing him to squeal, laughing as he did the same to the blue eyed boy.

It turned into an all out tickle fight, Phil winning in the end.

They were breathing heavily, Phil straddling Dan who had his arms pinned back.

And then the tension was back.

"Phil, will you be my boyfriend?"