Chapter Fifteen

He was holding his phone, Dan's contact pulled up on the screen.

He and Kate had only been together for a month and two weeks and had only known each other for two and a half months.

It's enough time for the ebony haired boy to miss his best friend like hell.

He sighed and chucked the phone across the couch.

He had no clue where his wife was, Phil had woken up around eleven and she was gone. It was about two o'clock now.

Phil was honestly worried she was mad at him.

Why?

Because he had been refusing her attempts at seducing him since the wedding. He feared it was going to affect the baby and over the past few days her baby bump had been getting a lot more noticeable.

With his free time, Phil had attempted to clean, then scroll through social media. His phan and phillions have been asking where he disappeared to and he hasn't the guts to tell them the truth.

They'd flip on Dan and him both.

And that's what got him  to Dan's contact. He wondered what he's been up to. How the younger boy was holding out since the wedding.

The only reason he knew Dan wasn't dead was because of his tumblr.

Just then Kate stumbled through the door. She had dark circles under her eyes, a small baby bump, and a messy bun.

There was something else, but Phil just couldn't put a finger on it.

"Where did you head off to?" He asked out of pure curiosity, but she seemed to get offended.

"Why? Do you not trust me or something? Look, I know we haven't been together a long time, bu-"

"It's not that Kate. I was just wondering," She seemed to relax, setting her car keys and purse down on the table. "Speaking of not being together very long, we've been through so much already, but have never been on a proper date. So would you want to go out sometime?"

Kate looked shocked.

"Y- yeah, sure. Of course."