CHAPTER 20

Hi guys! Here's a new chapter! 

BUT FIRST! IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO YET, PLEASE GO TO MY PREVIOUS UPDATE, THE IMPORTANT ONE BEFORE THIS ONE, AND COMMENT SOMETHING AS ASKED! IT'D BE MUCH APPRECIATED!

u Now that that's covered, here's your much awaited chapter. 

^i have all of the rest of the story planned except like two chapters^

xx-Mystery-xx

----------------------------------

-Third Person's Point of View-

After seeing much heartbreak and sadness coming from the two mourning boys in their band, Niall and Liam take it upon themselves to do what they're about to do. They wanted whatever was best for their boys and the bad and everyone involved with either. They all have been through so much and they want to make sure that it doesn't stay that way.

That's why Niall and Liam now found themselves heading to the one building where everyone dreads going. The one that stood over their head with an eery feeling.

Liam thought to himself long and hard before they decided that this could be a good idea. He knew Ron was now gone and would never return because he's basically under a life sentence in prison. But every time he came here, thought about it even, the scene with Louis' miscarriage just kept replaying and replaying in his mind. Liam's heart clenched at the thought of the loss of the baby. He was excited to meet the little lad. It hurt Liam knowing the little baby was gone, it hurt Harry and Louis ten times worse, Louis even more worse than that. That was their child. Louis had carried the child.

"C'mon Liam," Niall said lightly, touching Liam's shoulder to gain his attention, pulling him out of his thoughts. "This needs to be done, for us all."

Liam followed Niall into the building, where they just went up to their management office, knowing Cheyanne would be in there from previous contact with her. Niall knocked once on the door, hearing a faint "come in", before he opened it.

His eyes widened when he realized how different the room looked. The curtains were drawn, so that the natural lighting could come in and fill the room, whereas if Ron were still in office, only the single light hanging from the ceiling would be lit.

Cheyanne added a couple of potted, green colored plants into the room, as well as hooked plant holders along the outside of the windows, which were filled with small, multicolored flowers. She removed the large oval shaped table from the room (the table had room for twenty people), and replaced it with a large white desk, that had two small, cushiony, black leather (or pleather; they don't know) sofas in front of it. The sofas both in front of them had a small, glass table with a small flower plant in the centers.

On the desk sat Cheyanne's, who was nowhere to be seen, MacBook, and a teal colored desk lamp. On the left top corner a paper box filled with a thin stack of papers, a brown folder was sat in the lower left corner, with a few pens on top. Behind the desk was a large painting, brightly colored, of flowers.

There was two bookshelves on the right side of the front of her desk, filled with all sorts of books. On the left side, were three black filing cabinets.

The door opened and then entered the woman they were waiting for. She carried three drinks in her hand. When she saw Niall and Liam she smiled.

"Hi lads, these are for you," Cheyanne said, handing them a drink. They said thank you to the woman and sat down. "What can I do for you two?"

"We have a proposition," Niall said, Liam nodding in agreement. Cheyanne's eyebrows furrowed but she nodded, sitting down in her desk chair.

"Okay, continue," She said.