CHAPTER 28

Hi my lovelies, how are you all doing? 

Anyone like the name change? Or do you think I should change it back?

I've moved into the college dorms now, and everything's going great so far. Get to go home tomorrow afternoon. 

Anyways, I love you all and hope you have a great whatever :)

This is also kind of short I think, oh whale. Nevermind, it's longer than I thought. 

Also challenge: What are the list of items that have happened that were to help Larry come out? Like the plans? 

Love you all :*

xx-Mystery-xx

-------------------------------

-Braelynn-Juliette's Point of View-

Today, Dad and I were out shopping. We didn't really have a need for doing so, but early Christmas shopping is a thing, right? Basically our main objective of the day was to be papped by the paparazzi and maybe some random fans who are waiting for the big break in some good news.

It was only Dad and I today because Papa was feeling a tad under weather and didn't want to come out. Plus, he mentioned that he already had way too much that he didn't need so why should he keep adding to that list? 'Course Dad and I both tried to explain to him that he could easily sort through his stuff and donate what he didn't want. His next claim was laziness. That's when Dad gave up trying and we left.

We aren't really buying for ourselves anyways. I mean, I've grabbed a couple things that I actually needed, and Dad grabbed something as well. We were both mainly just doing some early shopping in general. Whether it was for coming up birthdays or for Christmas was undecided as of yet. Just random little knick knacks that make you think, 'Hm, me old Nan might like this', or 'I think someone wanted this'.

*****

-Third Person's Point of View-

While Harry and Braelynn-Juliette were out shopping, Louis stayed home by himself, not feeling well. He didn't really mind, however, because he was mostly spending his time looking through old albums and pictures. Louis did this a lot. He sat on his shared bed with Harry just reminiscing through the photos. There were old group photos of the band when they were younger and still in their early twenties and not late thirties. There were photos of Harry and Louis "showing the love" in the photos most usually taken by the other band members, family and people who helped work with the band, namely Louise Teasdale.

The band has grown tremendously since they've begun. Their ratings have risen to ultimate maximum, and their fanbase has grown by millions after they started writing all of their songs. Not to mention everyone in the band was married, or engaged, and had children.

Then Louis got into his favorite photo album. The one that contained every picture of Braelynn from the time she was born in the hospital to when she was about fourteen years old. She was such an adorable little baby and child. She had the chubbiest cheeks that always looked adorable, especially when she smiled and her dimples showed. Her eyes used to be blue, but they slowly faded into a green. Depending on which light she's in, natural or flash, her eyes look blue or green.

It helped a lot when people were speculating the differences and similarities between Braelynn and Harry and Braelynn and Louis. When her picture was being taken, her eyes typically always looked blue. When she was in the sunlight, her eyes looked green. Weird, yes. She definitely took more after Louis than she did Harry, but there were still major similarities between the two.