CHAPTER 26

Are you surprised I didn't wait a month to update lmao?

CHAPTER 27 WILL NOT BE UPDATED UNLESS AT LEAST TWO MORE PEOPLE COMMENT ON THE IMPORTANT THING I PUBLISHED IN HERE! SO IT IS ALL UP TO YOU GUYS WHEN IT GETS UPDATED!

This is sort of long I think. Maybe not. I don't know.

Okay, so June 11th I will be going to "college" for six weeks. I will stay in a dorm and attend classes Monday through Friday but be home on the weekends. This is until July 21st. My point is I most likely won't have a lot of time to write and stuff. But I will definitely try to have a couple chapters updated before I leave.

I hope you all enjoy.

It's not often when I update in the middle of the night. It's literally like 02:16 right now.

Love you all :*

xx-Mystery-xx

-------------------------

-Louis' Point of View-

It's been a week since we all went out shopping. A week since this entire plan was initiated. A week since we were last out of the house. We were told not to go outside for a while, due to the mass amounts of paparazzi.

A lot more people have been investing the whole "Larry situation". More than we ever thought imaginable. The thought is kind of uncomfortable, but, as Cheyanne said. The more who suspect, the less backlash we will get.

The television suddenly blared, scaring the life out of me. My heart was racing as I quickly leaned forward to grab the remote to turn it down.

In the distance of my rush, I had whacked my knee against the table really hard. I screamed out in pain and rubbed my knee in attempt to soothe it.

"You alright in there?" Harry chuckled from the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'm alright," I yelled back. "Just got my knee was all."

"Okay, " Harry laughed. "Dinner should be done in half an hour."

"Alright," I said, turning my attention back to the television.

Harry clattered pots and pans around as he was trying to clean up the mess he made in the kitchen.

"Reckon you could quiet down in there?" I called.

"Fuck off," Harry called with a chuckled.

I shook my head as a chuckled to myself, the tv once again gaining my attention.

Once Harry finally was finished cleaning up, the only sound was the television.

I heard feet padding softly into the kitchen but made no move to see who it was.

Out of nowhere, Harry let out a loud, "Roar!", and pressed up against my shoulders.

I jumped at the scare attack, and Harry started laughing at my reaction, before noticing I didn't find it even half as funny as he did.

"Babe?" Harry asked, seeing my pained face.

When I jumped, it caused a sore to flare up where I had to have an emergency caesarian section. And with the pain brought unwanted feelings.

Feelings of heartbreak, loss, and sadness. Feelings I've worked so hard to put in the back of my mind, so that I could feel happy, and not depressed. 

Suddenly, a mass amount of anger flared up inside my body, and I wanted to go off at Harry, yell at him with everything that it was worth, but as soon as I had seen the look of regret, and apology, in Harry's eyes, all my anger let up.