Chapter 20

"Sehun is not coming?" Baekhyun asked.

"No, his father is here and he wanted to have dinner with Sehun." Kai next to him replied.

"And we are still going without him?"

"No, we will just have dinner tonight." Kai shrugged.

Finals being just a week away they all were planning to hangout the night together since they won't be having much time for each other due to all the studies.

Baekhyun still can't believe how the past months went by in a flash, just months back he was with his parents spending Christmas and new year. And now his here with his friends with finals being only a week away.

"Guys lets eat there!" Chanyeol hollered while pointing towards a traditional looking restaurant.

Baekhyun noticed how Chanyeol's eyes sparkled and the grin went bigger when they entered the restaurant. Baekhyun couldn't fight the smile that was forming so he let it be and smiled on his own.

It's been happening with him ever since his return. Truth to be told he missed his friends but he missed this certain giant a whole lot more may be that's why when he got off the bus and Chanyeol immediately hugged the life out of him, he didn't mind and instead hugged him back and maybe Baekhyun felt something then causing him to notice every single detail of Chanyeol which he didn't bothered with before.

Maybe that's why Baekhyun's smile got bigger when Chanyeol pushed away Kai when he was sitting by him saying it was reserved for Baekhyun.

"Baekh, come fast or else Kai is going to snatch your place." Chanyeol patted the seat next to his.

Baekhyun felt a sudden happiness inside him again,"Coming."

• • •

There was an awkward atmosphere between Sehun and his father, silence filled the whole room. They were having dinner at a hotel in a private room for two. Only the sound of their spoon and fork meeting the plate could be heard. Mr.Oh was the one who was feeling more awkward in the situation, he kept looking at his son who was silently eating his dinner without lifting his gaze from the food.

As for Sehun he didn't felt anything, it was pretty normal for him. In his opinion he was just having dinner with another person who happened to be his father but who cares father was just a word after all. Moreover what was Sehun suppose to feel, his father was a stranger to him whom he was assigned to meet two to three times in a year. It wasn't a big deal, he just had to eat with him. Sehun could at least do that after all the stranger had a great role in bringing him in this world.

Mr.Oh noticed how his son has changed a little bit since the last time they met which was ten months back. He was eating the food this time and bowed as an acknowledgment before he sat down on the chair. Though he haven't utter a single word since he arrived. Mr.Oh's lips tugged upwards by a slight curve.

Maybe his finally moving on.

"How is college going?" Mr. Oh asked.

"Good." It was almost a mumble but Mr.Oh heard it.

Another long pause.

"Chanyeol, Kai and Kris. How are they?"

"Good."

Another pause.

"Sir, what would you like for desert?" A waiter entered and asked for Sehun's order.

"Strawberry cake."

The waiter turned towards Mr.Oh but he dismissed him.

"I thought you didn't like strawberry cake." Mr.Oh said.