Chapter 33

Shit!

Sehun stopped running for a while before taking in a deep breath and leaned on the nearby wall. His heart, it was threatening to burst with the way it was beating so wildly. He closed his eyes for a moment to kick out the disturbing thought of Luhan leaving again, though he knows Luhan wasn't going but then how come, he didn't saw him even once today. The same feeling of isolation was still etched on his heart and he don't think he can bear it again.

No. He won't bear it.

He opened his eyes and once again started running, whipping his head sideways, searching for the familiar figure he saw earlier and then he saw it.

His Bambi was there at the other end of the soccer field, talking with some- someone?

Sehun then remembered Baekhyun saying about Luhan showing a new guy around. Releasing a sigh of relieve, he didn't think for any other minute before jumping out the window since he was on the ground floor and made his way towards the field.

To say Sehun was shocked, is an understatement. He was beyond stunned on recognizing the familiar figure of the guy with Luhan.

Taeyong!?

All in all, you could say Taeyong is the only person Sehun had ever prayed upon to be send to hell. Oh well, the feeling was mutual between them. Sehun's hands curled into fist without him knowing when he noticed the little space between them and Sehun was exaggerating, a third person could easily fit in between them but it was still too close for Sehun's liking.

What the hell is he doing here!??

Since Luhan and Taeyong both of them were sitting on the steps with their back facing Sehun, they didn't realized a ticking bomb was marching towards them. So, they were quite startled when they heard a half-yell from behind.

"Lu!"

Abruptly, Luhan stood up on hearing the voice and both turned around, Taeyong blinked in surprised for a second then recognisation took place and he smirked,"Speak of the devil."

Taeyong intentionally inched closer towards Luhan slinging an an arm around the smaller's shoulder when Sehun neared them and Sehun's left eye started twitching.

"Oh-uh, m-morning Sehun-ah." Luhan quickly walked over to Sehun after elbowing Taeyong in the stomache with a 'Tae!' under his breath. He knew the younger was doing it on purpose, just to irk Sehun.

"Sehun-ah wha-"

"Yo!" Taeyong butt in with the same smirk before Luhan could build a barrier between them,"Its been quite a long time!"

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asked in his emotionless, calm and composed voice, as he grabbed Luhan's wrist and pulled him towards himself.

Taeyong raised a brow at the younger's action," Why do you think I would be here?"

"To sweep the floors." Sehun said causally, as if it really was a possibility making Luhan let out few giggles at the words. Sehun's eyes flicked towards Luhan on hearing the sound but before a smile could make its way to his lips, he composed himself. He was supposedly mad at Luhan for making him almost experience a heart attack and most of all, for whom; The stupid Taeyong?? also because the leaving thing too is still etch on his mind..

"Haa! very funny." Taeyong made a face at Sehun before he stepped forward with his raised brow.

After looking Taeyong up and down, Sehun smirked then straightened his back along with his shoulders and puffed out his chest. Sehun raised back one of his brow in an arrogant way at Taeyong and he felt so accomplished and strangely pleased, when Taeyong too straightened his back to level with him but was still shorter by half an inch.