Chapter 16

The next day.

"How did it went?" Kris asked the couples as he was informed by Tao that they were going to have a talk with the youngest.

They looked at each other," He just listened and said nothing."

Kai sighed," Told you guys, we have no other choice. He have to face the reality."

"And what did Luhan say about it?" Kris looked at them.

"His just telling us to be with him." Lay told and everyone sighed.

"Class.Attention." The professor entered.

• • •

Baekhyun looked at a restaurant,"Lets go there." and walked ahead.

"Was it really not serious." Tao asked Chanyeol as they headed for the restaurant to get food for the others who were still stuck in the college due to all the projects and seminars.

"I guess, he sounded fine on the phone. He said he was just feeling dizzy and that he will sleep it off." Chanyeol replied.

"Another new year is right at the corner but not a single thing has changed." Baekhyun looked back to see a sad Tao.

Yeah. New year.

"Will everything remain the same this year too?" Chanyeol looked up to the sky and let out a breath.

Baekhyun felt sad to see his friends like this but he couldn't help it since it was because of Sehun. And he knew Sehun can't help it too. Baekhyun is familiar with what Sehun is going through and having experienced it he knows for sure that it isn't something that can be forgetten easily not when you have  loved someone with all you have got but still got left behind.

Only if Sehun would realize it sooner.

"Tao, you give this food back to the others Baek and I will go ahead and check on Sehun." Chanyeol handed over the food to Tao.

"Kris was saying he will be checking on Sehun too. Let me call-"

"No, don't call." Chanyeol interjected Tao who just took out his phone.

"Tell him we are checking on him." Chanyeol looked at Tao," He have his seminar to work on too, right?"

Tao nodded,"Okay but tell us if something serious turns out."

Chanyeol nodded.

"What are you going to do this Christmas?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun as they made their way towards Sehun's house.

"I am going back to visit my parents and probably spent it with them." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol,"What about you?"

Chanyeol shrugged,"Will be spending it with mom and the others."

Baekhyun looked towards the Sun,"Beautiful but sad."

Chanyeol nodded at the view of the Sun setting behind the buildings instead of the mountains.

It wasn't the typical breath taking natural view but at least it was still a sunset view.

Just like Sehun.

Not living but at least breathing.

• • •

"Baekh, can you go up and check on him first." Chanyeol headed towards the kitchen,"I will bring over the food." He showed the plastic dangling on his hand.

"Sure." Baekhyun walked up stairs.

Baekhyun turned the knob when there was no reply to his knocks and on opening it, the view in front of him shocked the hell out of him.