Chapter 14

What's with this strange dream? Baekhyun shook his head as he remembered the dream he had and got up to get ready for college.

As usual when Baekhyun entered he saw Kyungsoo already seated and Tao sleeping at a corner.

"How was Mrs.Park?" Kyungsoo asked as soon as he saw Baekhyun entering the class.

"Fine." Baekhyun replied while taking the seat behind Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo turned to look at Baekhyun,"And Chanyeol?"

The same.

"I can't say fine"Baekhyun looked back at Kyungsoo,"But he was dealing with it."

Kyungsoo sighed,"That what he always does. He deals with it but never really overcomes it."

True and he thinks no one notice.

Baekhyun just nodded.

"He seriously needs to let his feelings out." Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun," How should we make him understand that?"

Okay, got to tell.

"I think I did that." Baekhyun gave the other an unsure look.

"You did?How!?"

"Well, I kinda made Chanyeol cry."

"You what?"Kyungsoo couldn't believe his own ears or was it Baekhyun's mouth.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes,"Not by beating or anything". Kyungsoo let out a relieved sigh.

"He was just continuing his whole 'I-am-fine' attitude which made me snap. I kind of used some harsh words to let his feelings out and made him cry also told him not to pretend." Baekhyun answered Kyungsoo's questioning gaze and gave a sheepish smile.

Kyungsoo stared at the other wide eyed,"Wow."

Baekhyun shrugged,"He needed it."

"Of course. Was it bad?"

"Yeah . I mean he cried alot when I dug into his past and said those words." Baekhyun sighed,"He let you do that?"Kyungsoo asked.

Baekhyun looked back at Kyungsoo,"Well, he didn't stop me." and suddenly Kyungsoo smiled,"I knew sending you would be a good idea."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes,"Yeah yeah."

Kyungsoo shook his head,"No seriously. We have been trying to make him let his feelings share with us since forever but he always pulls it off with a smile but you did it in such a short period."

Oh.

Baekhyun just blinked,"That's reassuring." and Kyungsoo smiled again,"So,how was he before you left?"

Too happy.

"The happy virus again." Kyungsoo chuckled," I guess Chanyeol has got his 'someone'."

Someone?.....Not again.

Baekhyun just thought of ignoring it,"I hope he won't pretend now."

"Me too."Kyungsoo happily nodded.

"So, you left your 'someone' again?" now Baekhyun smiled.

Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at Baekhyun but replied anyway,"No, he went to the library to borrow some books."

"Ah." Baekhyun started pulling out his books to ignore the other's stare.

"Yeah" Kyungsoo turned back to the front making Baekhyun release his breath.