Chapter 9

When the door creaked Baekhyun pushed it opened and stepped inside releasing another breath, the room was dimly lit so he couldn't see the room quite clearly but the king size bed at the center of  his left side was noticeable so he proceeded towards it realizing that his room itself was the size of his whole apartment.

As Baekhyun neared the bed he heard faint mumbling but wasn't sure if it was Sehun's since he still haven't heard his voice though the tall figure lying on the bed with blanket up his chest level did resembled the younger.

Is that Sehun?
Of course. Who else would it be! Baekhyun stop sprouting nonsense.

Baekhyun's mental talking started again.

"Lu.." Sehun's mumbles became quite audible as Baekhyun stood at the side of his bed but then suddenly the soft mumbles turned into whimpers.

"Don't leave me please." Sehun started whimpering the same sentence again and again while moving to his left and right.

Baekhyun hurriedly placed the tray on the knee length drawer beside the bed and pressed the light switch attached to the wall just above the drawer.

Instantly the room got lit up brightly and he looked down at the younger who was still whimpering with sweats forming on his forehead Baekhyun sat down beside Sehun and started shaking him gently.

"Hey, hey Sehun wake up." Baekhyun said softly as he continued shaking the younger. Sehun abruptly sat up straight, breathing heavily and looked around.

"Don't worry it was just a nightmare." Baekhyun again said softly while patting the other on his back to comfort him.

Realisation seem to have taken place as his eyes of fright turned blank again. Tears started sliding down the younger's eyes but the other didn't seemed bothered as he simply wiped his tears without any thought.

Baekhyun sat beside Sehun quietly and felt like slapping himself when a slight smile formed on his lips as he watched the younger trying to stop his tears as it kept falling despite his will. After some tries the younger just pulled the blanket up to his head covering his face along with his front body and sat still without any slight move or sound.

After sitting inside the blanket like Lord Buddha for almost 5 mins Sehun finally pulled off the blanket and gave Baekhyun a questioning look with his bored-red puffy eyes followed by a red nose.

God! I wish I could pinch that nose.

"Something urgent happened so Chanyeol left early and told me to make you dinner so I did." Baekhyun replied to the unasked question of Sehun as he turned back to take the tray and placed it on Sehun's lap.

"The food has already gotten cold and your just making it colder." Baekhyun remarked as he couldn't hold it in any longer when the younger just like the first time kept staring  at the food for a good 3 mins.

Sehun didn't budge though and just stared at the food, after a moment Sehun stared at Baekhyun with his usual emotionless poker face and towards the door and again at Baekhyun.

What?........oh.

"Are you telling me to leave?" Baekhyun asked when Sehun's eyes again moved towards the door but Baekhyun didn't got any answer as the younger once again stared at his food.

"I'm told to make sure you eat in front of me or your not going to eat it so I'm not leaving until your done." Baekhyun said as he stared at the younger.

Sehun was just staring at the food though this time after some moments he picked the spoon and shoved it inside the bowl and put a half spoon of food into his mouth which continued for two more times after that he stared back at Baekhyun.