Chapter 4

"It was the beginning of our final year in high school which was a year ago when Sehun's bo--"

Who?

"Hey, What are you two talking about?" Kai asked while sitting beside Kyungsoo. And here goes my right time.

"Nothing." Kyungsoo exclaimed looking a little nervous and Baekhyun knew why.

"Nothing?" Kai looked at both of them strangely.

"Yeah, nothing. Kyungsoo was just telling me how hot you looked this morning while dressing and that he was having strange feelings watching you so he left and came here early."

Baekhyun lied swiftly knowing that if he told the truth on hearing that particular name his face would wore off.

Spending time with Chanyeol has paid off real good.

Baekhyun thought not knowing that what he said might have been a little true.

"Soo, really?" Kai asked turning his gaze from Baekhyun to Kyungsoo who was now turning red.

"No, I-I left because yo-you were getting m-me late."

Kyungsoo defended himself while glaring at Baekhyun who was trying hard not to laugh. I am really turning into Chanyeol.

Noticing that the other was helpless Baekhyun thought of teasing him again,"Kai, whom do you do believe?"

Baekhyun asked the question with such sincerity and seriousness that no one would have thought that his lie was a lie.

Kai perked up at that,"I believe b--"

"Kai if you say Baekhyun's name then your not getting dinner tonight and breakfast tomorrow morning" Kyungsoo told and stared at Kai with as much sincerity and seriousness as Baekhyun's that made the younger have second thoughts.

"--both of you." Kai added his dear Soo too in his answer making the other two laughed out loud.

It was 15 mins past the actual time of class when the professor entered.

"Everyone here?" the professor asked while taking out his spectacles.

"Yess!" the door opened revealing the giant.

" And here I thought everyones here." the professor looked at Chanyeol.

"Everyone is here, all I have to do is go and sit there." Chanyeol replied gesturing at the seat behind Baekhyun's.

"Sit." the professor commanded while shaking his head which the other followed happily.

"Don't you ever learn." Baekhyun whispered at Chanyeol as he sat down.

"No, but you learn too fast." Chanyeol whispered back at that Baekhyun just followed the professor and shook his head.

The rest of the class was peaceful for Baekhyun except when the other would poke or pass useless chits to him but there was this one moment when Baekhyun saw some writings on the table and as he leaned to read it, he heard Kai whisper,"If you ever have strange feelings again just tell me."

Baekhyun had to control his laughter with all his might which still resulted in the shaking of his body and as he was leaning back all he could imagine was a red Kyungsoo who whispered back,"No dinner." at that Baekhyun almost pissed himself.

After the bell rang both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were talking when Baekhyun saw that the two boys walking in front of them were unusually happy.

"Why are they so happy?" Baekhyun asked eyeing both Kai and Chanyeol.