Chapter 2

"I know, now 1 2 3"

Triiinnnngggggg

"Just unbelievable." Baekhyun muttered again while putting his things inside the bag.

When Chanyeol and Baekhyun came out of class they saw Kyungsoo, Kai and Tao waiting at the side

"Yoo! Kaisoo and Tao." Chanyeol waved at them while approaching with Baekhyun following behind which the others did too.

"Baekhyun, right?" Kyungsoo asked as he put his hand in front of the other which Baekhyun gladly took.

"Uhm, yes."

Kyungsoo smiled at that and introduced himself," I am Kyungsoo."

"I know, Chanyeol told me during the class." Baekhyun replied glad that he was not the only small one.

"As expected, I guess you know theirs too." Kyungsoo asked as he pointed at the other two who smiled at him.

"Yes." Baekhyun answered while smiling too.

"What's your next class?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun in the middle of their conversation ," It's--"

"Never mind, just show me your schedule." Chanyeol stated which Baekhyun followed.

"You have Xiumin, Chen, Suho and Lay in your next class again me, Kris and Sehun on fourth and on last we are all together." Chanyeol exclaimed happily. Guess I won't be having only one friend.

"Then we will be going to our next class." Kyungsoo said and started walking but not before waving,"See you at lunch."

"Okay." Baekhyun waved back.

"Your not going?" Baekhyun asked the still standing Chanyeol.

"After walking you to your next class, I don't think you know the ways already and this time I won't be there to save you." Chanyeol replied and started walking, Baekhyun just followed after him. His right.

"This is Xiumin, Chen, Suho and Lay the couple's of our group...and this is Baekhyun." Chanyeol introduced them to each other outside their class and soon they started having conversations.

"Okay then, I will be going now."Chanyeol said as he was not needed there anymore. The others  nodded at him and Chanyeol went for his next class while they too entered their own class.

• • •

BREAK

Baekhyun was looking for his friends in the cafeteria while holding a tray of food when he heard a familiar voice ,"BAEKHYUN HERE!!"

He turned back to see a giant-monkey waving at him wildly.

"Can't you be a little quiet." Baekhyun complained while sitting beside the giant,"If I was quiet how would have you noticed us." Chanyeol replied.

"You could have just walked up to me."Baekhyun said with a mouthful of his food.

"There's no fun like that." now Chanyeol was the one complaining

"Is fun all you think about?"

"Yeah, what's life without fun?" Chanyeol replied grumpily.

Baekhyun was about to say something when Kyungsoo interrupted him.

"Baekhyun better not argue with Chanyeol on the topic 'Fun', his never going to give up on it."

Baekhyun nodded at that and just changed the topic,"Where is Tao?" which only Chanyeol seem to have heard since the other's were busy talking with each other.