Chapter 10

Triiiiinnngggg

Baekhyun was thinking of hitting Chanyeol as he made his way towards the door for disturbing him with his favourite morning show but when he opened the door he couldn't.

Baekhyun blinked at the two standing in front of him surprised since it was really unexpected to see a couple at someone else apartment other than theirs in a Sunday morning when they could have been doing whatever in their own apartment....But then again

They are yet to be a couple.

"Gonna make us stand here the whole day?" Kai asked but didnt wait for the reply as he past by Baekhyun making his way towards the couch,"That's rude Kai" Kyungsoo glared at the younger's back.

Kai shrugged and sat down on the couch making himself comfortable as he picked the tv remote.

"Naah its okay, you should have seen Chanyeol's entry when he came here for the first time."

Baekhyun sighed at the  memory of Chanyeol banging at his door on a same Sunday morning and just barging in when he opened the door with a weeks worth of pizzas.

Baekhyun stepped aside for Kyungsoo to enter which the other did making Baekhyun look at the plastic dangling on his right hand questionningly.

"You are staring at your going-to-be breakfast right now." Kyungsoo answered and Baekhyun just stared at him as Kyungsoo started making his way directly towards the kitchen.

"Was expecting Chanyeol?" Kai asked as a teasing smile made its way on his lips and looked at Baekhyun who so wanted to slap off that smile.

"Well yeah, I actually thought its him when the bell rang since you all are so busy with each other on Sundays. I better not think about what makes you all busy." now it was Baekhyun's turn to have the teasing smile.

Kai flushed at that,"We don't--"

"His with his mom." Kyungsoo said from the other side making  Baekhyun to look at his side and witness a Kyungsoo who cut vegetables like a pro. Woah...got to learn that.

"Oh...I thought he would be with Sehun."

"No, Kris and Tao are the ones with Sehun today." Kai started flipping the channels.

Baekhyun looked back at Kai,"Not trying to be rude but why are you two here its like 8 in the morning."

"We just wanted to visit and surprise you since we never really get to hang out together." Kai replied while changing the channels non stop  irritating the other.

"Oh, okay." Baekhyun replied while getting up,"I will be taking a shower then."

"Are you guys serious that you two are not dating?" Baekhyun asked when he saw Kai standing beside Kyungsoo with his left hand on the smaller's waist and the other hand stirring the pan with Kyungsoo slicing the cucumber and putting a slice in Kai's mouth.

"YES!!" Kyungsoo exclaimed instantly and with a huff he started doing what he was doing at such speed it seemed like he have been forwarded. Kai looked at the other for a moment and slowly retreated his hand with a gloomy face which didn't go unnoticed by Baekhyun.

Stupid Kyungsoo.

"Woah...I was just asking." Baekhyun shook his head at the smaller's back and went towards the couch.

"Is Kyungsoo's food really good?" Baekhyun asked excited after a minute when Kai placed a bowl of very delicious looking and smelling food on the coffee table.

"Very." Kai replied as he head back to get the other dishes.

"KAI, DO YOU FEEL LUCKY TO HAVE KYUNGSOO AS YOUR ROOMMATE." Baekhyun asked a little loudly for the smaller at the counter to hear when Kai was coming back and winked at him.