Chapter 11

"Why are you two laughing?" Kyungsoo was now gasping for air while clutching his stomach and eyes brimming with tears.

Baekhyun and Kai looked at each other still laughing not knowing why and looked back at Kyungsoo who took out his phone and

Flash

What??

"YAHH!" Both of them shouted at the same time realizing the other has just taken a photo of their stupid laughing face.

Kyungsoo flashed them a devilish grin as he look at the photo.

"Soo, what are you thinking?" Kai asked slowly emphasizing each word.

"Oh, nothing." Kyungsoo shrugged.

"Why were you laughing?"

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo suspiciously who was still grinning and let out a long breath before looking at Baekhyun.

"Because of this." Kyungsoo showed them his phone screen which had the photo of Kai and Baekhyun he just took.

In the photo both of them had an horrified expression while trying to laugh which made them look like they were going to cry.

"Did I just looked like that?"

Again both of them said it in the same time while touching their own faces not believing.

"Delete it!"

Both of them exclaimed.

Kyungsoo looked at both of them,"What's with the chorus?"

"Just delete it!"

Kai tried snatching it from the smaller but the latter was faster and gave the same glare again while clutching the phone to his chest making the other hold back.

Kyungsoo smirked,"I think I need to show this to everyone specially Chanyeol."

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo who was giving him the revenge look and that's when it strike him.

"Talking about Chanyeol, we should visit him." Baekhyun stated remembering last night's talk.

Kyungsoo and Kai looked at each other and again at Baekhyun.

"Don't you two know about his mom?" Baekhyun asked because it was not like them to hesitate to visit a friend in such a case.

"His mom collapsed?" Kyungsoo asked at which Baekhyun nodded.

"No, we can't." Kai stated.

What!

Baekhyun looked at Kai not believing what he just heard.

"Why!?"

"He won't want to be seen vulnerable in front of us." Kyungsoo spoke up.

"Also, its at times like this that he let out his sorrow which he don't want to show us since his the 'happy virus' of our group. He thinks it will just weaken us which is all shit but true too." Kai sighed gloomily.

Maybe that's why he didn't want me to come over last night.

Baekhyun stared at his lap and muttered,"Still"

Kyungsoo looked at Kai and again at Baekhyun,"Didn't he tell you?"

"What?"

"You see, nine months ago he lost his father in an accident which  broke his mother and he got so busy with her that he forgot about his own sorrow while mending his mother. We didn't saw him shed a single tear even in the funeral, he was being strong for his mother." Baekhyun stared wide eye at Kai when he finished.