Chapter 35

After Kai placed the orders, Sehun decided to sit at the counter stool and simply keep an eye on Luhan, while drinking a juice because he knew, if he touch any alcohol even by mistake, he most certainly would be exempt from coming home later.

Though he really didn't wanted to be in there, it wasn't so bad by far since the people aren't really approaching Luhan and instead sitting quite far away, because he has been glaring at them to. But then again, their eyes aren't any less and were quite obvious with the way they were, eye-fucking his Deer. So, he started cursing at Taeyong.

On the other side of the room, Taeyong too wasn't any less and was giving the people his stay-away-if-you-want-to-live glares.

Other than Luhan another reason, why Sehun really wants to stuff Taeyong's head into a clogged toilet for proposing the idea of going to a club is because in the span of one hour, three girls have already whispered into his ears, how they would love to spread their legs for him and he had to show them his- come a little bit more close and I-wouldn't-mind-hanging-you-by-your-hair look.

"Hey, wanna go somewhere else?"

Sehun let out an annoyed groan and didn't bothered masking his annoyance, it would be four girls if he count the girl, who is practically trying to sit on his lap right now.

With the irritation level rosen as high as Mount Everest, Sehun abruptly stood up, without sparing the startled girl who almost slipped off her chair even a glance and just walked off.

Thinking that, maybe because he was seated at the counter that's why girls were approaching him- his friends do say that, his face is only good at chasing away men not girls. So, he made his way towards a booth. Girls aren't really interested in people who are seated away from the crowd, it was something Kai had proved. Moreover, the interest of the crowd were now grabbed by Jongdae and Kai, who were doing the flip-the-cup challenge with 20 cups filled to the brim. And Luhan along with Kris and Tao was also there, cheering on with the crowd. The reason, he didn't have to worry much about the older.

The club wasn't much like most of the clubs, it was more like a nerd version of clubs. And while making his way towards the booth area, he thank the god. The dance floor was made in a quite far distance from the booths, so he didn't really had to push through a crowd of drunk teenagers to make his way through, another plus point was the fact that though the music genres was pop, it wasn't blaring so loud, that they would have to shout at each other to be heard. Also, the lights weren't too dark but not extremely bright either, just a little dimmed making it easily possible to look out for people.

Sliding into the C curved couch, he leaned back and relaxed on it. And he once again resumed with his task of watching the older, who was cheering on both his friends excitedly.

Too busy watching Luhan, he didn't notice when another person joined him. Only when the person placed his drink with a rather loud 'thud' on the table, did Sehun snapped out of his daze and saw Taeyong sitting at the other end of the couch, eyes fixed at Luhan as well.

There was complete silence between them for minutes, which Sehun decided to break.

"Did you come back, because you think you can have a chance with him now?" Sehun asked, it's something he has been thinking for a while now. And if Taeyong thinks he can use the distance between them as an opportunity to snatch Luhan, than he couldn't have been more wrong.

Turning his head to look at Sehun, Taeyong stared at him for a good moment before shrugging,"Maybe."

"You are just going to hurt yourself." Sehun stated with a tone, that said you will never have a chance with him. No one will...And when Taeyong locked his gaze with the other, Sehun finished,"Again."