Chapter 30

Luhan stood beside the bedside and stared down at the blanket-covered face of Sehun. Switching on the bedside lamp into a dim level, he crouched down on his knees to level with Sehun's face and slowly peeled the blanket off Sehun's face revealing his closed eyes and slightly parted lips.

Placing his arms at the edge of the mattress, he leaned down on it continuing with his stare and sat like that for a long moment all the while just listening to the soft breathings of the younger.

"Thanks Sehun-ah." Luhan whispered voice filled with gratitude and started brushing the front bangs of Sehun to the side.

"Thanks for today, you know it meant alot to me, right?"

"You really are the one, who makes me the happiest Sehun-ah."

His fingers went downwards to touch Sehun's cheek with his thumb before starting to swirl it lightly on that region and like always, automatically Sehun leaned onto the touch. Luhan smiled at the younger's action.

And Luhan was about to retreat his finger, when suddenly Sehun grabbed his whole hand making the heart of the deer beat dangerously in panick, he held his breath when Sehun turned towards him and snuggled his face into his hand while scooting his face more towards Luhan's.

There was now just a few inches between them, Luhan gulped and didn't dare move his hand because for him it would be really embarrassing if Sehun were to wake up by any chance and catch him inside his room with their faces just few inches away.

Whew....

Sehun didn't woke up and remained in his deep slumber making Luhan sigh in relief, he tried to slowly pull out his hand from the younger's grasp but it only made Sehun tighten his hold and pressed it under his cheek.

"What am I going to do with you?" Luhan mumbled out in defeat, looking sadly at the younger who was sleeping so peacefully with a small smile on his lips now.

The more Luhan stared at Sehun, the more came back the memories of past and what he did. At the moment while staring at the peaceful face of Sehun, he felt more miserable and guilty than he felt every second of everyday.

Today again, Sehun managed to convinced Luhan's mother to return for his happiness. Though Sehun loves Mrs.Xi with his whole heart, Luhan knows the main motive for Sehun to bring Mrs.Xi home was to make him happy, which the younger never fails at doing.

But what has he done for Sehun?

Thoughts like this were running all the time in his mind practically eating him alive.

"Even if the others don't understand me, you understand me. Right?"

He leaned closer and pressed his forehead to the younger's, an attempt Sehun loved the most of all his other actions- minus Luhan chucking his chin. It's his favourite.

"I know I am behaving like an absolute fool."

But its because you mean alot to me, Sehun-ah.

"And I am sorry for that."

He knows apologizing is not enough to cover up the many holes he bored but its the least he could do.

"I am sorry for everything."

I really am....

All the time, his eyes being closed he didn't noticed that the smile on Sehun's face fell on hearing him apologise and it was the reason he stirred.

Luhan quickly leaned back on feeling Sehun stir and this time with much wiggling of his fingers and a little applied force, he set his hand free from under the younger's hold and cheek.