I

The picture in the media section has nothing to do with this story, I just had to add it though!

It was the morning of the field trip when Sam and Danny woke up in the same bed having had some 'alone time' the previous evening. At the foot of their bed was two bags each having been checked over many times. In each one was weapons, a first aid kit, spare clothes and enough food and water to last a few people a week. In the guest bedroom Valerie and Tucker had two similar bags. This only difference was that Tucker's was larger and had loads of technology inside as well.

Sam, dressed in only her underwear and one of Danny's very oversized t-shirts got out of bed to head downstairs. Danny too got out of bed, putting on a t-shirt and pyjama pants. They Danny gave Sam a quick kiss before they ran downstairs, knowing that Jack And Maddie would be in the lab. Tucker and Valerie ran out of the guest room around the same time, also running to the kitchen. When they got there, they played some music. They played 'Silver Spoon by Lily Allen' and Danny and Sam sang along. Jazz glanced in the kitchen and rolled her eyes before going to the front door to let Mr. Lancer and the class in. Jazz was also going on the trip.

The class was astonished when they walked through the door. They could see into the kitchen.