S

The students opened the book with eager grins.

I guess it all truly began, when my parents built some machine. It was supposed to transport people to the ghost zone but when they turned on the power, it didn't work. As it turns out my father had been stupid enough to build the on button on the inside! And I was stupid enough to leave the power on when I went in to explore it. And... I died. Well, half died I suppose but I still consider it my 'deathday'. I guess when I die for real I will have two of those... but I digress.

After that I was forced to try and hide my new ghost powers from my parents. Lucky me, I have a human form too. But unfortunately I wasn't blessed with good naming skills... because honestly Danny Phantom? It's basically changing my last name. There's no way I can fool Amity Park for my whole life. They'll notice how we age together, how when I go on holiday Phantom goes missing, how only one of us is ever in the same place. Then again, when I learn to duplicate a lot of that will be solved.

The student read about his life for the past - or so the book says - year and a bit. Gosh he is so young compared to what they thought! After all they believed he couldn't age and was some millennia old ghost. And they had no idea how many ghosts he'd fought! Then they got to the bottom.

I recently found out that I'm immortal, that I will stop ageing when I'm twenty one. I fear that it will become harder to hide my identity after that. As king of the ghost zone I am required to be here a lot anyway but it looks like one day it's going to become a permanent move. I dread saying goodbye to Tucker, Sam and Valerie and only being able to see them every now and then, having to watch them grow old without me. I'm going to miss when my parents scream, 'ectoplasmic scum!' Up into the sky. I think I'm even going to miss being stuffed in lockers!

Written by Ghost Writer in collaboration with Danny Fenton/Phantom, who shared his thoughts and life after 'death' for the creation of this book.

Wait so Danny Fenton... is Phantom?! No. No way. But it does make sense...

Wrong fandom, I know, but happy birthday Percy Jackson! I million blue cookies for you!