S

I apologise, but I don't have the time to do all of the different places. If there is one you really want to see please let me know straight away!

The SSB landed softly on the ground in front of the Keep, it's rumbling engines quieting so that it could stop. At the front, Maddie and Jack shouted over the students. "You may go of on your own but keep your Wrist Ray's at the ready and shoot any ghost that comes near you. We will hand out trackers as you get off the bus. Keep them with you at all times! They will beep when we are leaving." Maddie shouted. Jack, well he just blabbers on about a mix of ghosts, fudge, ghosts not being able to eat fudge, ghosts made of fudge... Etc.

As the students pile of one by one, carrying their trackers in pockets and hands, there is a huge uproar within the castle. A cacophony of sounds that reaches the ears of the students. Many, many shouts of, "King Phantom! King Phantom!" Were heard. The students, other than Danny, ran to the sound to meet Phantom. Well, the A-listers ran. The geeks walked. The mystery group walked casually. Danny looked for somewhere to transform as he lagged behind but not finding one, he was forced to continue.

"King Phantom! You're here! There is a matter that needs attending to immediately. Please hurry to the castle!" A servent ghost ran up to Danny and bowed asking him to follow. The class stared in confusion. In an attempt to hide his identity he too acted confused.

"Sir, I am not Phantom. I am Danny Fenton. My parents hunt ghosts why would I be one? Go look for Phantom in the castle's bedroom. He's probably sleeping up there! After all, he is a lazy ghost!" Danny shouted, stressing his words lightly. The ghost got the message apologised for the inconvenience. The A-listers laughed at the idea of Danny being Phantom and the class continued. Eventually Danny found somewhere to change and did so, splitting into two of himself. One became Danny once more while Phantom assumed his third form and flew up the bedroom of the castle. Sam joined him up there having done the same thing. They nodded at each other with a smile before giving each other a quick peck on the lips. They walked to the throne room and sat down elegantly, awaiting news of their kingdom.

Meanwhile their clones walked with Jazz and Tucker, who knew they were clones. Tucker was typing away on his PDA, hacking into the weapons of the SSB and stopping them from targeting Danny. Jazz was keeping a careful eye on the class and especially her parents.