G

All POV:

The students sat downstairs and talked quietly in their social groups until they heard a shout coming from the upper floor. "Sam! You just scared me half to death!"
That exclamation was quickly followed by loud laugher. The students, now silent, could hear the laughter even as it began dying away. As they listened they could hear the conversation continue on the higher floor.

"So you basically died all the way?" They could hear Sam say with an amused voice. Just then, Tucker and Valerie ran with quiet footsteps and barged into Danny's room. They listened harder but could no longer hear the conversation after that. Of course, they were a lot more confused now. Some of them just let themselves forget it. Others thought about it. A select few stores it in the back of their minds for later.

Danny's POV:

As Valerie and Tucker barged into my room, I smiled wider and looked in the mirror. I was still shirtless and on my back, you could see my huge tattoo. It appeared when I became King of the Ghost Zone. It sometimes changed in reflection of the zone's state but most of the time it simply remained the same and was personal to me, in a way. An image of the crown was in the centre of my back and the dark green flames flickered back and forth. The Ring of Rage was inside the crown's fire. All around the crown and its flames were lighter green flames patterned in little swirls that reflected the Ghost Zone's 'sky'. The letters D.P were in black and white under the crown and under that were three symbols. The one directly underneath had a rose with P.P written over it in fancy cursive; Sam or Plant Princess. Left of hers was Tucker's symbol as a hero. It was the symbol for a light bulb in diagrams of electric circuits. Right of Sam's was a symbol for Valerie. It was a red circle with a misshapen green blob in the middle to show her Red Huntress bracelet and that she captured ghosts. Finally in the small space below that was something new. Or, at least, it wasn't there yesterday. It was an ice crystal. Probably to show my ice powers. Every now and then I'd get something new like this. The tattoo is like a living thing. The flames are animated and move and new things are added to the tattoo often. As well as the tattoo, scars littered my entire body but for my face, which I tried to keep from getting hit so no one can find out about my scars and connect them to Phantom. Or at least, I never really called myself Danny in ghost form anymore... Too confusing.

Sam too had a tattoo. It was a black tiara with green fire around it, just like the crown of fire but for a queen rather than a King. She too had a third form, the same as her ghost one, where she was in regal attire. The team's symbols were too beneath her own rose and P.P symbol. Mine being the one in the middle.

I pulled on my baggy shirt and headed downstairs with Sam, Valerie, Tucker and my backpack. The backpack would be heavy to anyone else but to us? They were light. Ghost fighting gives yah loads of muscle. We all wear baggy clothes to hide those muscles and our scars. Well... To the lab!