T

Phantom POV

Phantom sat relaxed on his throne as he awaited news of my kingdom. "My liege, I apologise for earlier. I hadn't realised those humans were unaware of you're identity!"

"That is perfectly fine, young spirit. What of the Zone?"

"Your kingdom is fine, but you must visit more often! It is causing the Zone to become unstable once more. Clockwork I here to inform you of the situation. Shall I let him in?"

"Yes, please do." Phantom frowned lightly. This wasn't good. The spirit bowed and opened the throne room doors.

"Ah, young Daniel. How are you?"

"No time for small talk, just explain the problem."

"Of course, my King," Clockwork smirked as Phantom glared a little. "It is time you moved here properly. You only have a week to do so before something bad could happen. You also need to look after your little heir so there are no misfortunes in the Royal line at any... Time."

Phantom groaned. "Right. I'll see about packing. Will I still be able to visit the human world?"

"Yes, but less often."

"Fine."

At that moment another servant runs in. "Pardon me, my King but there is a group of humans demanding they enter." Phantom thanked the young servant and stood. He walked to the larger gates and smirked at the class.

"Did you forget to say please?" He asked. Plant Princess was not far behind him. "You may enter, but please don't hurt anyone and while I give you a tour keep near me and my queen. If you wander then you risk breaking something. You may go off on your own but don't enter any forbidden areas. These areas will have guards. We may or may not enter these areas on the tour but nothing is to be touched in these rooms. Let's go!