^*^*^*^*^*^

Through the green swirls, Danny saw the portal. They were here. He walked into the back. "Ok guys, the portal is coming up now, so if anyone has anything they want to say or do, now is the time...?"

Dash hesitatingly rose his hand. "I kinda wanted to ask before but... your tattoo... was it moving?"

"I got it because I'm the king of the zone. I didn't really have a choice. It moves in correlation with the zone and I... actually, do you want to see it?"

Dash face - and a few others - lit up. "Really?! Yes, please!" Wow, polite Dash. Who knew?

Danny pulled off his t-shirt shirt then turned his back to face them. They all noticed his scars, of course, but fixated their stared on his tattoo. They watched in awe as the green on it swirled like the ghost zone did, and the fire on the crown illustration flickered like real flames. Then their attention was drawn to a little part at the bottom of his back. It was him, a ring splitting him in half vertically. On the left was his human half, his right was his ghost half. On the left side were three simple shapes that looked like people. On person was reaching out to Danny. Another held what appeared to be a heart shape in its hand. The third black shadow was looking away. On the right, was a shadow person with a gun, seemingly defending him. Another one also had gun but was aiming at him. The third was reaching up with both arms like they wanted to hug him. "Oh, that's one's new. Anyway, let's get through that portal!" Danny put his shirt back on like nothing had happened.

"Is getting new parts normal, then?" Dash asked. No answer was given by Danny since he was now back in the drivers seat.

They flew through the portal and gently touched down.