A

"Hey dipstick."

Danny barrelled out the door. "I haven't seen you in ages! Not since you decided to start helping people!"

"I've been busy. I'm trying a new style too. Like it baby pop?"

"It reminds me of Sam a little. Any particular inspiration?"

"Sam left me with some Gothapolooza books last time I saw her."

"Sam is here if you want to see her? ...oh! There she is."

"Sam! Good to see yah."

"And you, my gothic apprentice." Sam winked.

"I know. It's wonderful." She posed and twirled a little.

"You need to work on your energy. Be energetic as you like... But you need to look more depressed and tired."

"I'll try." This time, Ember winked.

"Ahem" Lancer alerted them to the fact he was there. "Care to introduce us all to your friend?"

"Ah, right. This is Ember."

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!! That Ember?!" Dash interrupted.

"Yes, Dash."

"I am your biggest fan miss Ember!" Wow. A polite Dash.

"Who is this, dipstick?"

"Dash." Sam and Danny, in unison, said in displeasure.

"Ah, that Dash. I see. Well... While you're here want a concert?"

"Would I ever say no, Ember?"

Ember led them to her stage - this was her island after all and she needed a stage. The students were rather shocked when Danny climbed on stage with her. Since when could he sing?

They song 'Closer', 'boys & girls', 'everything has changed', 'Girls like' and 'light it up'. A/N IDK the artist for Closer. I forgot. Boys & Girls is by Will.I.Am. Light It Up is by Rita Ora and Major Lazor. Girls Like is by Zara Larson(is that how you spell it?) and someone else. Everything Has Changed is by Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. Rights to the music go to them.

They left the audience - the class and a few stray ghosts - go wild. Eventually though, they had to leave. Not without Ember insulting Dash first though.