Joker x deaf reader! Part 3

Y/N's heart was pounding with excitement, her patient would walk in anytime now. She couldn't deny she had developed a little crush. The door opened, startling her out of her day dream. J smiled when he saw her and gave her a little wink. She thanked the guards when they were done strapping him to the chair. He still had the straitjacket on, which she was trying to get rid of after he whined about how uncomfortable it was.

"My, my, Dr. L/N. Is that perfume I smell? Trying to impress me?" Y/N blushed and looked down. She put a little bit on, but only because she was running late and didn't have time to shower.

"How are you today, Mr. J?" She glanced up at him, wondering how his voice sounded. He made a dramatic show of rolling his eyes.

"Oh, you know, the usual. It gets mighty lonely down here, doc. You should come see me sometime." Y/N, not knowing how to respond, only smiled and began writing on her notepad. She was stalling and trying to get herself under control before she spoke again. J frowned as she kept writing, not giving him any attention.

"You look nice today." She kept writing. J growled and kicked her foot under the table, causing her to scratch a line down her paper. She glanced up and gave him a disapproving look. He only smiled.

"You look nice today." She could tell he was laughing.

"Thank you, Mr. J." Attention whore. J glanced towards the door, then back at her. He tilted his head towards it.

"You've got company." Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh." She got up and went towards the door. It was Dr. Leland, and Y/N was a bit upset that she interrupted her session with Mr. J. She zoned out and only caught half of what she said. Something about Technical malfunctions and there will be a guard if you need anything and avoid the lower floors. Y/N forced a smile and nodded, muttering a 'thank you' before closing the door. When she turned around she saw J grinning widely at her, causing her to tilt her head in confusion.

"What?"

"You dropped your pocket." She only read You dropped your before looking down.

"Where?" She looked back up to find him laughing. Biting the inside of her cheek, she raised her eyebrows.

"Really?" He continued to laugh. When she sat down she noticed something was missing.

"Where's my pen?" She glared at him while he just smiled back at her and shrugged.

"Mr. J." She said sternly.

"If I tell you, will you come visit me this afternoon?" Y/N bit her cheek and thought. After mulling the thoughts over in her head, she decided that it couldn't do that much harm.

"Ok. Where is it?" J only shook his head and tutted at her.

"Cross your heart?" She nodded.

"Hope to die?" She blinked and slowly shook her head. He laughed, causing a very unwanted bubble of pride to do back flips in her tummy, slowly making it's way to her heart. He doubled over from laughter and Y/N tried to hide the shocked look on her face. Didn't think I was that funny.

"Ok, Doc. C'mere." She awkwardly stood up and walked over to him. He put on foot on the edge of the table and scooted it backwards so she had room to stand in front of him. When he brought his leg down, that's when she saw the outline from underneath his straight jacket. She wondered how he had time to get her pen, and how Dr. Leland didn't see him do it. Sighing, she leaned in. Before she put her hand in his jacket, she looked him in the eye.

"If you bite me, I will bite right back. I know what happened to the other doctors you've had, but I won't let you ruin my opportunity. I've worked too hard." He listened to her, a smile growing on his face with every word.

"Is that an invitation, Doc?" She already had her head turned down and stuck her hand in his shirt. Her hand felt his warm skin, feeling the vibrations as he talked and purred. She chose to ignore it. Her hand ran over his chest and abdomen, and she had to hide a blush. He felt like he was in good shape. Frowning, she couldn't find the pen and decided to look up to see what he was saying. His head was turned forward, eyes on the wall, and he kept saying one word over and over.

"Doc. Doc. Doc."

"What?" She said, probably sounding as impatient as she felt. His eyes turned to her.

"The jacket. Not the shirt. Y'know you shrinks are a bunch of hypocrites, feeling up your patients and then saying we're the ones who have problems." He laughed as her face turned red and she dove her hand in his jacket this time. She fished out her pen and caught J staring at her.

"You have something on your shirt." Her embarrassment caused a moment of weakness and she looked down. J took his opportunity and put his nose against her chest, bringing his head up to flick her nose with his. It would have worked better with hands, but you have to work with what you have. He laughed at her dumbfounded expression and her face turned red from him putting his lips so close to hers.

"You're so childish." She muttered before retreating to her seat. When she finally looked back to him he gave her a pitying look.

"Aw, I'm sorry, Doc. I couldn't resist! If it makes you feel better, you can just give me a little slap when I get outta line. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I will." A teasing grin spread across his face. Y/N looked down and pretended she didn't catch what he said. Her eye widened when she realized the time.

"Crap!" All they did was goof off, she didn't even have two sentences on her paper.

"Doc, don't stress. You're coming by later right? I'll give you some answers then." She stared at him, trying to see if there was any lie behind his words.

"Promise?" 

"Cross my heart and hope to die."