G-Eazy

Inspired by the song Let me love you by Ariana Grande featuring Lil Wayne              

I just broke up with my ex

"I am going to kill him..." Gerald growls, sitting up before I could finish my sentence.
"Gerald, no... It's ok. We just broke up." I say, not even believing what I just said.

Now that I'm single I don't really know what's next.
"I bet you'll have the next victim within the next few days." Gerald comments as he passes me the bottle of tequila.
"I don't know man..." I reply before taking a huge swig.

But I ain't even trippin', I'mma chill and sit back.
"I just need some time for myself. Chill and live for me. "

And I know they'll be coming from the right and the left
"Yeah, yeah you are right. But guys are going to be all over you. You are going to be in a relationship pretty soon..." G laughs, laying back on the bed.

You're the one I'm feeling as I'm laying on your chest.
"I don't need another man in my life. I have you." I reply, laying on his chest, the bottle still in hand.

Good conversation got me holding my breath.
"You don't need a man in your life. You've proven to everyone that your life is full and successful, with or without a man." Gerald says, stroking my hair. I hum, in loss of words from the compliment.

And I don't normally say this but goddamn you're the best.
"You know you're the best, right?" I whisper to Gerald. He takes the bottle from my hand, taking a big swig.
"That's what she said..." He sings, chuckling and earning a slap on the chest.
His thumb rubs my cheek. Our faces are so close that I can feel his breath on mine. I stare at him, my mind dizzy and my body numb from the tequila. He bites his lip, making me hold my breath.

And if it feels right, promise I don't mind.
"Man, I want to kiss you so bad right now..." G whispers. I smirk and chuckle.
"I've heard that you are a good kisser." I reply, moving closer. I don't think that I a thinking straight. His hand moves to my chin, his fingers grazing my skin, contrasting the coolness of his hands with the warmness of my skin. He leans in the remaining inches, his lips softly grazing mine. I respond, placing a hand on his cheek.

And if it feels right, promise I'll stay here all night.
"Don't leave..." He whispers, parting from my lips for just a minute.
"Make me stay." I respond, crashing our lips again.

Just let me love you.
"Let me love you." He whispers, flipping our bodies, making me straddle him.

As I am laying on your chest, I'll be out here thinking about it, boy it's just a guess.
I moan as Gerald's tongue slips into my mouth. His tongue pushes mine, trying to earn the profit of dominance. His hands travel to my waist, just above my ass. My chest touches his, a feeling so common in our friendship by now, yet so strange in that situation. I can't help but think of all the other times he did the same thing with all the other girls. For me, this is something special and strange, maybe for him, this is a routine.

But something just keeps telling me I'm better than the rest.
A voice inside my head tells me though, I am not like the previous ones. I am somehow better and this might be more special for him. I don't know, something in the way he is touching me tells me that it is special. I can't help but remember all of the times he described how he had spent his nights, fucking with all those girls. The details he gave every time were nothing like those things he is doing to me right now.

And I ain't tryna rush it, but goddamn I am a mess.
"G, I am dripping..." I moan as his hands graze my ribcage. I can feel his hard-on through my jean shorts, pushing against my wet slit. Gerald just smirks.
"I don't want to rush you, but fuck, I am a mess right now. "I moan against his lips.