Tom Hiddleston

"Perfect Gentleman"

"Tom Hiddleston, hollywood's perfect gentleman, he is a true prince only he needs is a crown. He has an amazingly captivating accent, his well spoken and kindly mannered, he has the utmost respect for woman around the world, he can sing and dance, he's gorgeous, he can speak 4 different languages fluently, he's amazing with kids, an ambassador for the UNICEF, and to top it all off he's a total sweetheart when it comes to his fiancé and soon to be wife (Y/N) he truly loves that woman. This man can do no wrong-" you shut the television rolling your eyes.

"Hear that babe! You're hollywood's 'perfect gentleman'" you said air quoting perfect gentleman because they didn't know the Tom you knew behind closed doors. He laughed harshly "Baby I never understand why you never believe that I'm a perfect gentleman do I event disrespect you?" He said roughly grabbing your waist turning you around to face him. The devilish smile began to form on his handsome face.

"You're a bad boy. Mama warned me about the charmers like yourself, you always do bad things to a little woman like me." You said mocking a southern accent, he chuckled and began to slide his hands up your shirt.

"Oh really, charmers like me darlin'? But I've done things to you that no one else could've ever done, not even Christian fucking Grey could handle what I've done." He said softly in your ear causing your core to become dampened by his sensual tone. "So if you're not Christian Grey who are you? Cause I want Christian Grey." You said pouting causing Tom to playfully push you onto the bed while he slowly crawled up your body leaving kisses softly on your exposed skin.

"I'm. Thomas. William. Hiddleston. Your husband." He said kissing you roughly while you began to intertwine your hands into his hair deepening your kiss.

As quickly as he was on your lips he moved his way down to your neck leaving sweet kisses until he hit your neck line, he then pulled away from your body causing you to look at him with sad eyes, you craved his touch, his skin, his kiss, his heat, his hands and before you could even complain you shirt and shorts had been taken off in a rushed moment leaving you in shock. He had made his way to your collarbone and began to work his way down until he hit the beginning of your panties but before he could work his magic you both heard a knock at the front door.

He mumbled a few curse words "Baby don't get it just stay here." You said softly, Tom shook his head and kissed you softly "It's Luke, he wanted to discuss upcoming movie plans." He said softly walking to the door not bothering to fix himself "So? Good boy doing bad things huh? Looks like you had a good time." Luke said stepping into the house.

"I was and then you knocked." Tom said laughing while he followed Luke into the living room. Once you were dressed and fixed your hair you joined them on the couches lying on the armchair slowly falling asleep as the men discussed business as usual and before you knew it you had sleep take over and the last thing you remember hearing was "She's the love of my life." Which made you smile in your sleep.