Chris evans X reader X Sebastian Stan. ~Part 1~

Sebastian, Chris and I met while filming a movie. I grow to have really strong feelings about both of them but I don't know how they feel about me, We became friends though. I hide my feelings from them.

"Hey, thank you for saving my ass!" I said gratefully to Sebastian as he took in his apartment the last of my suitcases, the only one actually, apart from my beauty case. I was staying over his house while my apartment got fixed; damn pipes broke with water flowing all around. My home looked like a damn pool.

"No problem," he smiled at me, my hair tied up in a messy bun and I was wearing a tracksuit, "anything for my best girl."

"I managed to save some of my clothes, but most of them were practically dead." I said to him sadly, to which he chuckled and I shot him hurt puppy eyes.

"Ok, sorry... So, you've already been here and you know where everything is. Make yourself at home!" Seb extended his arm welcomingly. He carried my suitcase to the spare bedroom, opening the door for me.

"I'm pretty sure 'make yourself at home' means "don't get too attached to this place, I have a private life.' But again, thank you." I leaned up and pecked his cheek, before walking up to a white dressing table and placing on it the beauty case. The room was big enough to adjust comfortably to the situation. The room was painted in a light blue color while the furniture was white. The bedsheets were brand new, smelling of fresh laundry. Next to the dressing table was a sliding door slightly opened, but I could see that there was a small private bathroom.

After a moment of silence, Seb spoke to me before leaving my bedroom and closing the door. "You relax, take a shower if you want. Clean towels are in that drawer and..." He paused when I gave him a smirk. "...But you already know that. Okay, I'll call you when the dinner is ready."

"Do you mean pizza?" I asked curiously.

"Yes!" He replied happily.

I took a long shower, feeling pretty much relaxed by the Argan shampoo I found in the bathroom. I didn't want to dry my hair with the hair-drier so I just wrapped it in a towel and headed back to my bedroom, pulling out my clothes from the suitcase and packing it into the wardrobe. I picked up a pair of black lacy panties and wore them under a navy thigh-length night dress. It's not like he didn't see me topless... Plus, that's all that I had with me.

Seb knocked on the door and when I told him to come in, he entered only a halfway. "Dinner's here." He smiled and eyed me head to toe, locking his blue eyes with mine. "Is that my reward for being kind?" A devious smirk on his sculptured features.

I snorted. "Sure..." I followed him into the kitchen only to be met with a surprise, a big one actually. "Evans!" I exclaimed in happiness seeing my friend. I walked up to him and threw my arms around his shoulders, hugging him tightly. "How have you been? Long time no see." I let him go and walked to the cupboard in the living room to pick up three plates.

"I'm fine, I've been all around lately." Chris replied helping setting up the table, while Seb grabbed some napkins. "I just came back from France."

"Yeah, I heard, saw a couple of pics from the photoshoot on Twitter." I nodded my head. We sat at the table and started eating our favorites.

"So," began Chris, while swallowing a bite of pizza, "Seb told me you got a nasty surprise when you came back home," then took another big bite.

I sighed then cleaned the corners of my mouth with the napkin. "Yeah, I was done shooting for my new movie in Canada and as soon as some of the interviews were done too, I hopped on the first plane back to New York, only to open the door to my apartment and find a flood. The hydraulic said the pipes probably broke something like a week ago."