Tom Hiddleston 2#

The sign on the door said "Thomas W. Hiddleston, Attorney at Law." You were familiar with this, of course, but you liked the new lettering. It was elegant, yet somehow still conveyed that he could get every last dime out of your cheating husband. Which was why you kept coming back.

You stepped through the door, greeted by his feeble little assistant. Why she dressed like a nun on hiatus you'll never understand. Grey cardigan buttoned to the top, plain black skirt reaching practically to her calf - what kind of message was she trying to send to the world? "Do not enter"?

"I have a three o'clock appointment."

"Yes, ma'am. One moment," she said, dropping her pen and heading for his door to let him know you've arrived. A moment later she's back.

"Mr. Hiddleston will see you now," she said, avoiding eye contact all together. You roll your eyes behind your Gucci sunglasses and head for the door.

You walk through the doorway to see your lawyer sitting on his desk, looking out the window as he talks on the phone. He gets to his feet when he hears you come in, trying to get off the phone. "Yes - I'll call you later, Mum. My favorite client is here," he said with a wink.

You remove your sunglasses and wink back, shrugging out of your fur coat. "Hello, Mr. Hiddleston."

"Mrs. Evans!" he says, inviting you to have a seat. "How are you today?"

"I'll be better when I'm a "Ms." again, Thomas. How soon can you make that happen?"

He pulls a file from his desk drawer and puts on his glasses. He reads for a moment, making note of a highlighted portion on the second page.

"Well, the terms of your prenuptial agreement are fairly straightforward – infidelity on the part of either individual could be grounds for complete invalidation of the contract."

"Meaning?" you ask, raising an eyebrow. The smirk on your face tells Tom you know exactly what that means. He'd expect so, considering this was your third divorce.

"Meaning, Mrs. Evans, that you are completely within your rights to demand a settlement for any... um, emotional turmoil this may have caused you."

A satisfied smile spread across your face. That's what you liked to hear.

"You're just wonderful, Thomas. I don't know where I'd be without you," you said, holding his gaze as you uncross your legs. You notice his eyes drift south as you take your time crossing them again. Did I forget to wear panties today?

He gets up from his desk, his face breaking into a sideways grin. He saunters over to you, sitting on the corner of his desk with his hands folded in front of his lap. "What exactly are you looking for, love? What do you need that none of your husbands have been able to provide?"

You ponder this for a moment. You've never really stopped to think about it; marriage has never seemed like a permanent situation for someone such as yourself – you were always looking for what was new and exciting. Your husbands have, thus far, been temporary company until you ultimately find yourself bored and in need of a change. That's when you put on your favorite fuck me pumps, pairing them with this season's hottest little black dress and your signature fur coat. You'd head to the most exclusive bar in the city, never being there long before you met someone new, beginning the cycle again.

"I'm not one to settle, Thomas, unless it's in court. I get bored easily. My latest groom was dull from the start, I should have known better. He was too soft. Always trying to appease me, but never taking control."

"So, authority is what you're after?" he asked, his voice suddenly quiet, intriguing.

"It would be something new, that's for sure." You glance up, suddenly noticing the lust building in his eyes. You're surprised to find your heart beating faster, your breath catching in your chest. Why was your heart choosing now, this moment, to find this man so attractive? You've met with him many times before, always looking to free yourself from the confines of marriage. It had never crossed your mind that he'd have something more to offer.

He reaches out, taking your hand and pulling you closer to him. In one swift movement, he plucks you from your chair, your heels clinking on the tiled floor. He steps forward, bringing your face within inches of his own. He's looking at you with such intensity, you take a step backward.

"What's the matter?" he said, taking a step closer as you take another step back. "Not used to a man willing to take control?"

"N-no, not really..." you trail off, your back suddenly pressed up against his bookcase. There's nowhere left for you to go. He presses his body against yours, sliding his knee between the two of yours. Your black mini skirt bunched at the top of your legs, very nearly exposing your lower lips. He bites his lip as he leans into your neck, nuzzling the hair away from your ear.

"When you think you're ready for a real man, you know where to find me," he said, gently nibbling your earlobe before stepping away. He turns to shuffle your papers back into his folder, leaving you in stunned silence. You try to catch your breath, but for the life of you, can't take your eyes off him.

He turns to back to you, seemingly surprised to see you still standing in his office. "That will be all, Mrs. Evans."

You've never been treated this way in your life. No one dismisses you. But – for some reason – you gather your things. You put on your sunglasses, pick up your coat, and walk out. You exit his office, making it all the way into the elevator before the first thought manages to form in your mind. Four husbands and it's a lawyer who brings me to my knees.