Cedric Diggory

Cedric. But after he saves her from her abusive father 

Cedric took you to his home, far and away from the monster you've been trying to hide from for years now. You were beyond happy to leave your home when that Hogwarts letter arrived, even if your father refused to let you leave, for each year that followed you carefully crafted a nifty plan that would allow you to sneak out unnoticed. Each summer you'd pay the price for that. But not this time.

You lay in his bed snuggling up to his chest as his arms are wrapped safely around you, ready to protect you from every bad thing in the world. You can't help the tears that fall from your tired eyes and roll down your red cheeks, you can't help gripping his shirt tightly and you can't help the frightened shake of your shoulders either. But Cedric doesn't mind, not one bit, as he holds you close and rubs circles on your back as a wordless statement that you will be alright. Cedric loves you, you know this by how gentle his touch is and how tenderly he speaks, looks, acts when he's around you. But most of all, how fearlessly he jumped to your rescue barely an hour ago.

The silence stretches and after a while of melting into the embrace you start to calm; outside you can hear the pleasant chirping of birds and rustles of trees. Your sniffles die down and you shift your head to face him. He cracks a smile, and you manage to paint one on as well, "If you want..." He murmurs, "We can stay in bed all summer." Softly, he kisses your forehead and you have to close your eyes. The feeling is nice. Uplifting. Safe and absolutely wonderful.