Bucky Barnes:Giving Him Head

You watched his silhouette behind the foggy glass door of the shower and smiled to yourself. The rest of the team had gone out for dinner, but Bucky and you had stayed back. You had wanted to do some binge watching and Bucky had promised to cook you dinner. Of course, Bucky had decided to get an hour in the gym before working in the kitchen and now he was showering. And shit, if his body didn't look so banging nude.

So you waited patiently on the counter of the sink and smirked when the shower head went off - a moment later Bucky emerged from the stall with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He eyed you cautiously as he made his way to the sink, running a hand through his wet hair.

God damn he was hot.

"What you doing, doll? Let me change real quick and I'll make use some steaks. Or you want something lighter?"

You reached for one of the clean towels folded on the counter and motioned him over, he gladly slipped between your legs. An amused smile appeared on his face when you started drying his hair with the towel, it was the little bouts of affection that he cherished the most.

"Steak's fine, but I want dessert first," you sent him a sly smile and threw the towel down.

"Oh, really?"

He chuckled brushing the hair back from his face and laughed softly when you ripped the towel away from his waist. His cock was already hard and you raised an eyebrow at the man, who shrugged. "What can I say? I have an amazing girlfriend who knows how to turn me on, every damn second of the day."

"Well," you mused jumping off the counter. "Does that mean I can have dessert before dinner?"

Not waiting for his answer, you turned him around and pushed him against the counter. His face fell and an excitement ran rapid through his body, his cock sprung up tighter and you quickly got on your knees. The lush feeling of the bath mat nestled against your knees and you placed a hand around his cock. He groaned as you moved your lips around the tip of his cock, looking up to him with loving eyes.

"I don't deserve you, doll," he mumbled - hips jerking forward as you moved down to the base of his shaft, taking him all in.

And there was so much to take in, but you had practice.

He was always gentle.

Bucky gripped the edge of the counter with both hands and dipped his head back, staring up at the ceiling. Then he gasped when you reached down for his balls and softly started to caress them.

"Sweetheart.."

The way he spoke to you, it could drive you mad. He didn't understand how much he deserved happiness and you made it your personal duty to show him.

In every possible way.

So you removed your lips from his cock and started licking him up and down, sucking on his tip for a bit - already tasting his pre-cum in your mouth.

One of his hands went to your shoulder, fingers massaged against your shirt. He moaned out your name and then the room fell silent, only the sound of you groaning against him filled the room. You knew how much he enjoyed hearing you, so the noises of you pleasuring him grew louder and louder until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Doll..."

Bucky cried out your name up to the ceiling and his hips jerked toward you, warm cum filled your mouth and he shuddered violently for a good minute. Unclutching his fingers from the counter, he reached for a wash cloth and helped you up, blushing when he saw you massaging your jaw.

But you just laughed at his bashfulness and cleaned your mouth off, pressing a hand against his chest. "Dessert was good."

The man just stared at you before bursting into a soft chuckle. You watched him reach down for his towel and shake his head. "You are going to kill me one day."