Alex Ernst

As you boarded your plane at 2:00 a.m, you hugged your family and home-town friends goodbye. You had visited L.A so frequently to hang out with people you had met or to audition for commercials, ads, movies, and separate things, but at the moment, you were focusing on your career as a youtuber, you decided to Check out L.A as a place to live, permanently.

You weren't some hot shot youtube star with 1 million subs, but you were close, with 750,000 people were bound to recognize you, especially in a place like Los Angeles. You were staying with your close friend Y/F/N who recently moved to L.A but wasn't anyone famous, once you heard first class being called you knew it was time for you to board, You hugged your family one last time and grabbed your bags while reaching in your wallet to grab your ticket.

As you walked out of the airport, your legs were shaking, the warm climate was nothing like you were used to, sure, it got hot where you lived, but nothing even close to this, it was almost comfortable but something made the air taste different. Pulling down your sunglasses, you walked over to the car where your best friend was waiting.

"Hey! ready to go?"

Your friend asks with such excitement, they pull out a list with stuff they want to do while your there, and you roll your eyes, you knew something like this would happen, considering Y/F/N was so organized all the time, unless it came to their room.

"Let's get this show on the road"

You laughed hopping into the passenger side of the car, headed towards downtown L.A.

You got out of the car and instantly heard the sound of millions of people talking, some recording, others yelling at random people on the street, it reminded you of New York, a place you wanted/had to visit so many times.

You pulled out your vlog camera and started talking, this was normal for downtown Los Angeles, it was the center of youtubers, you probably passed about 10 people holding video cameras, you talked to your fans about possibly living in L.A and if they saw you to come up and ask for a photo

"Don't be shy"

were your words exactly.

As you were telling your camera about some really exciting differences you've seen between your home city and L.A, you bumped into a stranger causing your camera to drop to the ground.

"I'm so sorry"

The stranger said, picking up the camera and placing it back in your hands.

"Don't worry about it, I'm new in downtown L.A, better watch where I vlog next time"

You laughed wiping the dirt of the camera previously placed in your hand, you looked into the strangers eyes and noticed how inviting they seemed, after an awkward moment of staring he coughed and said

"I'm Alex, you Mentioned you were new here?"

"Yeah, just arrived, and I'm y/n"

You shook his hand, and he told you to wait, he pulled out a black sharpie and flipped your hand onto it's back, exposing your palm. He pulled the cap off with his teeth, leaving the cap between his lips, he wrote his number on the palm of your hand, and told you...

"If you need anything call, I'm Alex, once again"

He added for the second time, winking and walking away, and as you watched his figure disappear in the crowd you turned to your friend saying...

"I think I'm going to like it here"