Shawn Mendes

Never in a million years would I have thought I'd miss my own prom, but looking at my plane ticket I knew it happened. Since I was a little girl I always dreamed about wearing fancy dress to my prom, accompanied by a handsome guy, but when the guy I love asks you to be his pair to iHeart Radio Festival which is happening on your prom night, I guess you don't really have choise

**

„Why are you so nervous?" Shawn asked slighly laughing at me. „There will be hundrets of people!" "Don't worry, you'll be fine. I won't leave you" Shawn kissed my lips trying to calm me down. When he left to get ready I knew it was time for me too. I guess wearing make up to cover up my acne skin since I was 15years old paid off because now without any struggles I did some kickass glam make up. After putting on my dress I looked at the mirror. Of course I didn't look perfect because it would have looked prettier with slimmer legs, flat stomach, but perfection was never a thing. So I didn't really think about it. If I said I wasn't nervous I would be lying because just thinking about standing there next to people you always watched on your computer screen gives me anxiety. Of course I said to Shawn that I won't be standing next to him on the red carpet because that would be just too much for me but it still made me nervous.

„You look amazing" Shawn whispered making my cheeks heat. Even though I'm dating Shawn for a very long time he still makes me feel like it happened just yesterday. „Well you don't look bad yourself, Mendes" I smirked looked at him. „I swear to god, Y/N, if we would be alone right now, I would rip that dress off your body" Shawn huskily murmed leaving small kisses on my neck. „Maybe you should wait till the evening's done" I said knowing it would put him on the edge. „You're.." „Mr.Mendes, Miss Y/L/N. We're here" Shawn's drivers said. „Don't be scared, princess. I will meet you there" Shawn kissed my lips before stepping out of the car.

**

Scrolling down my instagram something catched my eyes. It was Shawn scaring Camila on the red carpet. I guess perfection is a thing now. Camila looked like a goddess with her white top and short-thing, whatever it was. It's actually quite rude if you ask me, people still talking about Shawn and Camila dating even though Shawn said in one of his interviews that Shawn and I were in a relationship, but again no one is asking me.

When the evening started but Shawn still wasn't with me I got nervous. Where the hell is that boy? Leaving a few messages I put my phone down and tried to enjoy the evening. He will come eventually. At least that's what I thought.

On the break he still wasn't here. Did he just betrayed me? Scrolling down my social medias I saw pictures of my friends in their prom dresses. I should have been there with my friends not here. Alone. But after seeing something my sadness quickly changed into anger. There was a photo of Shawn and Camila enjoying themselves. Shawn had his phone in his hands. Maybe he didn't see my messages? Of course he did, he just found a better company than you. I couldn't be here anymore so I left.

Angrily wiping all the tears rolling down my face I looked through the car's window. „You okay, ma'am?" driver asked concerned. Nodding my head I smiled through my tears. If someone would have said that I would be crying on my prom night I'd say they're lying. But now look at the mess I am. Pathetic.

**

Stuffing my mouth with multiple candy and ice cream was never in my planner but sometimes things happens. All I wanted was to leave this place, far from the highways, close to the sea. My phone starts to buzz. I look up to see Shawn calling. There's no way I'm picking up that phone. ‚Have fun with Camila' I quickly send it and throw my phone away.

**

„Hi baby, why did you leave so soon?" Shawn asked confused. „Are you serious right now? Please tell me you're not because if you are then just leave" I said pissed. „What did I do?" „What the actual fuck Shawn? That's the thing, you did fucking nothing. You left me, your girlfriend alone, when you promised me you wouldn't" I yelled frustrated. „Just calm down. Why are you so mad at me? I gave you an oppurtunity to be in this festival, for free" Shawn said rolling his eyes. I can't believe what I was hearing. „Wow, thank you hero of the day!" I yelled putting my hands in the air. „Stop making it such a big deal" „No fuck you, Shawn. Fuck you and your stupid celebrity life. You don't get it, I missed my prom, the night I was waiting since I was five years old, for what? This night that I was all alone why all of my friends enjoyed themselves?!" I snapped at him leaving our hotel room. I needed to get out of here.