4-Elders of the Were Council

Skye POV

As I get to the guards house, that is near the pack house. I walk in knocking on the door as I enter to see the head warriors getting breakfast they all turn and look at me.
"Hello head warriors Max, Matt, and Mark. I need to talk to the three of you." I said, they all know me personally from when we were in school they were my best friends Along with Ashley, she ended up being George's mate they seem to be happy so I just keep a distance. As soon as Max, Matt, and Mark realized that I was there are they all came rushing over to me and started hugging me, so here I am soon to be beta being squished in between the head warriors.
"Skye, why are you here? You should have come to us sooner and have us cheer you up." Matt said, then Max said,"Yeah, we have been worrying our selves out about you." and Mark usually doesn't speak he just usually nods his head, but that is not what happened today.
"You worried me sick, and on top of that we haven't seen you since you growled the living day lights out of us and the warriors. You, our little FireStar are in trouble for not coming here sooner." Mark said, that had Max, Matt and myself shocked. That's when Max and Matt said," You know he's right FireStar you are going to have to make it up to us with lots of ice cream, pizza, movies, and video games."
They said it at the same so it was really weird.
"Sorry guys, I promise if I was felling in the mood I would have come sooner. Now, I need you three to tell the other warriors that the elders of the Were Council with their guards will be coming any day now that's the business part of why I came the other part was, because I miss my best friends." I said as I hugged the three of them back. The four of us just stood there for awhile hugging one other," Ok can you just mind link them real quick so you can help me forget how angry and sad I am." I said to them, they nodded their heads then their eyes glazed over after a few minutes, they came back.
"So how about that pizza and movies you mentioned earlier." I said to them.
After seven hours of movies and pizzas, the boys had to go do their patrol around the territory. It's around two in the afternoon now so I head back the my office. When I get there is someone in my office," What can I help you with." I ask the person, the person turns around to be my best friend Ashley, when she realizes it's me she full on jumps at me hugging making me and her fall to the ground with a big thud. That's when I hear someone run down the hall and the door bursts open.
"Ashley, you ok?" George asks as he looks around the room to find nothing that is, until he looked down to find me and Ashley laughing so hard it hurts. Then the widow of my office bursts out in shreds as rouges come though it, I jump up and push Ashley toward George and shift into my wolf and growl, while keeping George and Ashley behind me the rouges start coming and I kill them before they get any closer to my friends then I jump out my window and see rouges everywhere I growl at them and start fighting them one after another after about five minutes the warriors show up, but I am right in the middle of the rouges so no one could get to me and I let my wolf have full control as I watch her fight. Star lets out a deep, dark growl then the rage we have been holding back comes out all at once. The battle was very gory, but around sunset I wasn't doing well.
"Skye!!" Someone yell as I am being tackled , but instead of being killed I am picked up and carried away, and I past out.

When I wake up I am chained up in a cage made out of silver I hate silver, then someone walks in and asks for information on the pack. After me saying nothing or insulting the man they start torturing me with whips, knifes, and burns. It only got worse the second time I woke up, and continued to get worse.
"You know they probably think your died you have been here for almost two weeks. I have never met a girl that has gone through what you have and lived, you should just tell us what we want." The man that tortures me said to me, but I just look up at him and say," What would that do end my suffering, no and I know that they will find me, they are my family blood or not they are and I will never let you have them." And then the torture started again.
I was stabbed, cut, whipped, burned, and flogged, but they didn't rape me thank the moon goddess, I saved myself for my mate and it is going to stay that way.
It has been two weeks, when I hear frighting coming from outside. Then I hear the voice of my best friends,"Come on we need to find Skye we have no idea what they have done to her." I hear Max yell, and I have tears of relief coming down my face. "Skye are you here!?!" Matt yells and I try to yell back, but after all the torture I couldn't even move, then Mark comes up to my cell and looks at me," Oh my god, Skye are you ok?" He asks me, and I just shake my head no even though it hurt.
"Matt, Max I found her we need to get her to the pack hospital right away." Mark yells as he opens the cell and the other guys come as they get here I past out.

I woke up in the hospital in the middle of the night and the elders were there," Hello there I do believe we need to talk to you miss Iapetus."
One of the elders said.
"Yes, elder." I said with a surprising claim ness in my voice.
"We believe that you deserve the beta title are you still willing to have it." The elder asked looking at me with a look of wonder.
"Yes I would be honored." I said back and a  surge of power went through me.
"Congratulations, beta Iapetus. We give you the tile of beta." The elders say at the sure time.
"Thank you elders" I said as they leave my room, "It is us who should thank you. You could have let the rouges have the information, but you didn't and for that we are grateful. Now rest you will need it." And then they left, so I decide that rest would be good.

I woke up to people talking ," Is she really going to be ok we don't know what they did to her?" George said ," Actually we do they whipped, stabbed, cut, burned, and flogged her." The doctor said to the people in the room," Did they do anything else?" Ashley said I could she sounds concerned.
"Thankfully not, but they did hurt her over and over again not caring if she was healed or not." The doctor told them. Then they come in the room and find me sitting up awake they all seem to be surprised.
"Oh thank the moon goddess, that you are awake, are you ok Skye." Ashley asks me as I look over at her, I just shake my head no.
"How about you all wait in the waiting room, well I check to make sure she is ok" the doctor said, then started leaving one after the other.
"Skye, I now what you feel is hard to deal with and being hurt to protect people is hard, but you saved the lives of your pack, your family." The doctor said and I some how knew that every thing would work out.

One year later

After six months I had fully recovered physically, but I had many mental scars I moved into the pack house, because I couldn't stay in a family sized home alone and gave it to one of the new families in the pack. I still have nightmares of that time except I didn't get rescued, and on those nights I light scented candles and take long baths to relax myself enough to calm down I can't be near silver without having flashbacks, but the doctors say I have made three time the progress they had expected. Then my nineteenth birthday came around I didn't celebrate or party, I sat in my room with pizza, ice cream, candy, and watch movies all day. I haven't fully reopened myself to anyone I just can't seem to trust people like I used to be able to do, hopeful over time my pack can help me with that and maybe my mate if I find him.