19- Well That's Just Great

Recap
"Now as a surprise to everyone, Skye we have a question for you." They said and grab my left hand, then they both got down on one knee. Oh my goddess......
"Skye, we love you with all our hearts, the little things you do that you don't think we see the things you do then you know we do. Skye well you do us the greatest honor by becoming our wife?" Mason and Andrew look up to me with pleading eyes and I say in a whisper, "yes"

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Skye POV

Both Andrew and Mason look excited and relieved that I didn't say no. I can't stop smiling and giggling, the pack is cheering.
We continue with the ceremony and we are getting ready for the run I really love this dress so I go behind some tree and take it off. When I come out very one is in wolf form. Andrew and Mason come to both sides of me and we start running and I relax finally. We run though the territory exploring, playing and chasing with everyone. Has for our hind and seek game I win I was to last one to be found. And as the sun comes up over the horizon everyone starts going home. Mason, Andrew and I head to our room and spend the morning exploring a different kind territory.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Andrew POV

I wake up in the late afternoon, I find that Mason and Skye are still asleep. So I do the nurtural thing I wake Skye up quietly, then we draw on Mason's face then we get dressed and go down stairs to get breakfast.
"Skye, drawing a mustache was a brilliant idea." I told her as I finish up eating only to see that she beat me to seconds. We continue to talk for about ten minutes then Mason comes down, but he still hasn't washed his face Skye and I both burst out laughing.
"What's so funny, did you draw on my face" Mason asks and he runs to the bathroom and then," I'm going to get you back Andrew." Will I honestly don't care if he gets me back it was fun well it lasted. Mason and I were supposed to do work, but Skye being the amazing mate she is finish all our work for a while so we get to spend the day with her. Then we get a mind link from our beta saying that he needs us righ away, why today.
"Skye, Mason and I need to head out, but while be right back." I said and she jumps up," If you think your going anywhere without me you'll sleep on the couch." Skye says, and to be honest I think she would so I gave in pretty quickly. As we are running closer to the border the scent of rouges hits us and star comes out and speeds past us, but at we catch up to her were surprised to see that the rouges were a young mother and a new born child. Star was calm the woman was on the ground cradling her child close crying. Star and Skye walk around her and curl up around her to make her feel safe the warriors knew to stay back and we came up and sat next to Skye and the mother with her child. Star let out a warning growl to us, but let us close enough to touch her. The mother looked surprised at how she was being protected by the Luna instead of being threatened.
"Miss may we know your name?" Mason asked being carful of how he spoke because if Skye went full alpha female it wouldn't be a good day for him or me so I was going to be careful too.
"I'm Bree...." she whispered as quietly as she could, and Skye starts purring to make her feel better.
"Well Bree, welcome to the silver wolf pack, I am Alpha Andrew, this is my brother Alpha Mason and Luna Skye is making sure you are safe." I tell her and she seems to be in total shock.
"I crossed the Territory line of the biggest pack in North America....." she whispered to herself as if she was trying to decide in it was true of not.
"Yes, and we can see that you are in a rough spot at the moment and we would like to offer you to stay with us for a while at least, and later if you wish join the pack." Mason said calmly, and Bree's eyes lite up with hope and she starts crying. This has star jump and licking her tears away, in a jester that seemed to mean 'everything is ok, your safe now'.
"Let's get you and that little guy back to the pack house, so that you can get a much needed meal." I said and Star agreed by leading Bree toward the pack house. When we get to the pack house Star stays in wolf form and lays down on the rug just enjoying being out I could tell that both Skye and Star are in control though. Bree stays close to Star, with her pup close to her. They continue to be close to each other for the rest of the day, but when night fell Star showed Bree to a guest room, and Star still in wolf form came and curled up with us wanting to be close to us then we all went to our room and feel asleep.

Mason POV

I woke up before Andrew today, but Skye was no where in sight so I got back at him for drawing on my face yesterday. I put shaving cream in his hand then I took a feather and made him smack shaving cream all over his face.
"And that's what you get for drawing on my face yesterday." I said as he woke up, then I left before he could do anything to me.
'Were is mate, I want to see mate!' Milo my very possessive wolf yelled in my head giving me a headache.
'Ok, ok, let's go find her it's not like we can just go find her.' I said back to him. As I start looking for her I find her in the kitchen cooking while singing along with a song that the radio was playing and it was wonderful her voice was better then any angel. When she was done she turned around to see me and yelps when she sees me, then blushes, which makes her look adorable.
"How long have you been there?" She asks quietly, with the blush still on her beautiful face. I shrugged," Just a long enough to know that you sing better then any angel."
"You think so." She said like it was hard to believe.
"Yes I do and when you become a mother the pups are going to love to hear you sing." I said, and honestly I hope that wouldn't take long because I want to see that future soon. When the subject of pups comes around Skye gets sad and excited at the same time, I wonder why I just hope she does want pups soon. Andrew walks in, and it looks like he just got out of the shower.
"Hi Andrew, wait...., did you just get out of the shower?" Skye questions him, he glares my way a bit then turns to our mate and smiles then says," Yes I did, it seems Mason got back at me this morning with shaving cream."
Skye and I start laughing and at one point she falls to the floor holding her stomach because she is laughing so hard. Andrew and I call a truce on the pranks because we had a prank war last year with a few others and two mates nearly rejected each other because of it. So we learned our lesson.

Skye POV

I wake up to Andrew shaking me and we draw on Mason's face it was simply funny. Well we wait for him to come down stairs we talk about stuff. When he comes down he still has the marker all over his face well Andrew and I starts laughing he figures out what happened and washes his face. The day goes on and we meet a girl with her pup at the border and I fell as if I needed to protect them. Later I take them to a room they can sleep in after they get  settled I go to bed with my mates.
I wake up very early and the first thing I do is puke in the bathroom, luckily I didn't wake up Andrew and Mason or I would feel bad, that and they would make me go see a doctor I hate going to the doctors unless I really need to. After that I take a shower, dry off and put on some clean pjs, then head down stair to make breakfast. I start some music and start cooking after I'm done I turn the heat on low to keep everything warm for when everyone wakes up.
When I turn around I yelp when I see Mason and realize I had been singing along to the music the whole time and my face turns scarlet in color. Then Andrew comes down looking like he just took a shower, when tells me what Mason did as revenge this morning.
After the boys called truce we headed to the movie room and I remember something," Sorry I'll meet you there I need to go to the bathroom."
"Ok, but don't take too long." They same together making me purr.
I walk in to the bathroom and start to talk to Star.
'Star are we pregnant, I know you should be able to tell'
I want for her to answer....