13- Soon to be sister in law

Mason POV

Andrew and I with Skye are waiting at the border for our sister and her friends.
"So what is your little sister like?" Skye asked us, oh I forget sometimes that Skye doesn't know people from our pack yet.
"She is a music person, her friend Jessica is a sports player every single sport to, and Lee she is a gamer. They all just turned 18 and they want their mates so they decided to look for them." Andrew answered to her, but something was bugging her.
"I'm sorry I didn't come looking." She said then ran off, we go after her and find her in a clearing.
"Hey we are not upset we found you now and that is all that matters" Andrew and I said at the same time and Skye purr because of it. We walk back to the spot we were at and after ten minutes they show and Skye gives them permission to come on the land.
"So big bros where is my new sister in law, and if I hear you are not treating her well I well beat your butts." Emily said to us, will that isn't nice to say to your bothers.
"Emily, this is Skye our mate. She was the beta here until she gave the title to someone else so she can come back with us." Andrew said to Emily and introducing Skye.
"Wait this girl here who by the feeling of her power is a Alpha in her own right is your mate. To be honest she is way prettier then you two deserve." Emily said
"Hey what is that supposed to mean?" I asked her, well Skye is laughing. Andrew and I stop and watch her laugh, it was the perfect sound in the world.
" You two are so whipped." Emily says to us, but honestly I don't care I love Skye so much.
"Nice to meet you Skye." Emily says to her smiling.
"Nice to meet you too Emily I hope you find your mate soon, I wish I had met mine sooner." Skye says, my wolf whimpers and the sound of our mate sad.
"Hey, the longer you wait the better the reward right." Emily said to her and it seems to help a little.
The three wolves from early came as if they were following a trail and as soon as they see the girls they stop and one word is said,"Mate."

Matt POV

Skye told us to head to the border to help same more guests that are here to look for their mates. Lucky I have been waiting for mine to show up. When I first turned 18 I looked all over the country and didn't find her so I think she must be younger then me because lately I have had this feeling that she is getting closer somehow.
While when Mark, Max and I get close to the border where we were heading a scent comes to my nose and I suddenly start following it and I come to the border clearing, and Skye and her mates were there, but all I could do was stare at a girl that had short dyed purple hair that I found so sexy, and you could tell that she was fit. Then the one word that I had been waiting for since I was born,"Mate".

Max POV

Skye told us to head to the border to help same more guests that are here to look for their mates. Lucky I have been waiting for mine to show up or for the link to break, when I first turned 18 didn't find her so then I guessed that I just had to wait but lately I have had this feeling that she is getting closer somehow.
While when Mark, Matt and I get close to the border where we were heading a scent comes to my nose and I suddenly start following it and I come to the border clearing, but all I could do was stare at a girl that had a gaming t-shirt on with her hair done up in a messy bun look, and I could tell by the way she looked at me that she was just as surprised as I was. Then the one word that I had been waiting for since Forever,"Mate".

Mark POV

Skye told us to head to the border to help same more guests that are here to look for their mates. Though when I first turned 18 I was kind of glad that I didn't find her so soon but lately I have had this feeling that she is getting closer somehow and I well probably be rejected.
While when Matt, Max and I get close to the border where we were heading a scent comes to my nose and suddenly the others start following it, we then come to the border clearing, and Skye and her mates were there, but all I can feel is the stare of a beautiful, angel like girl, but then the one word that I had been terrified of since I was young,"Mate".

Skye POV

Well that was unexpected Matt, Max, and Mark are mates with Emily, Jessica, and Lee. The boys were completely stunned and I said," Girls, jump them already, would you."
I decided to join in by jump my mates both and the three girls jump those warriors so fast and pretty soon we all had of mates and were making out with them.

"So girls do you except your mates?" I ask them and they all said," Of course I do." Like that was even a question. "Boys do you.." I start to say but they cut me off and say," Yes" but you could tell that they their to occupied with them mates.
I grab my mates hand and start to walk away, "Skye where are we going." Andrew and Mason ask at the stay time, making Star and I purr in lust. 'If they keep doing that I might have to jump them' star purrs in my head, 'Honestly I totally agree with you'
"Mates we are heading to my room" I said as I pull them in to the pack house. As we near my room I hear and smell the one person I didn't want to see, Zack the alpha of the amore pack he has been trying to mate with me since we met I was thirteen he was fifteen. This is not going to end well,' I agree, Zack and his wolf are doing to upset mates' Star said angry and sad at the same time.
"Frak" I said and they heard me," What is it Skye are you ok?" My mates say in unison, oh goddess what did I do to warrant Zack to show up. Then as if he has eyes in the sides of his head Zack turns and sees us, oh great.
"Skye, Star how are you doing. Oh and who may these gentlemen, amore pack maybe you know giving your virginity should have been to me your mate not random guys." Zack said in a smug voice, he thinks I let any and very guys in but that is there he is wrong.
"Who do you think you are, you and not her mate!" Mason and Andrew yell together making Star and I ..... lustful.
"Yeh, and how do you know who her mate is, huh because no one can have two mates." Zack said back in an aggressive manner, oh so he doesn't know.
"Unless you are identical twins then you do have two mates Skye is our mate and if you come near her again we are going to kill you." The boys said to him and now for the part that I help would never come.
"Oh yeah, well if you truly think that you want a scarred, unemotional, beast then you go ahead but when you leave and she is here I will make her mine in very single way." He says then leaves and I look to the boys and their eyes are glowing red and they both are about to snap.
"Come on you two we have a movie to watch wear I cuddle in the middle of you two then all three of us end up sleep in my room together." I say to them and they both hold my hands tighter and we go in to my room.

The Next Day

I wake up at my normal time of four-thirty, to see that I am cuddled up in between my mates.
I was so comfortable that I really didn't want to get up so I thought of anything I really needed to do and I didn't have to do anything until later so I stay there and fell back asleep.
Hours later i wake up to the feeling two hands on my face cupping my cheeks, I open my eyes and see that my mates are staring down at me, "Good morning my handsome mates." I say to them as I sit up then I hug them, thanking the moon goddess that I finally have my mates.