17-Henry

Skye POV

"Well Henry, it's nice to meet you." I said to him. Andrew came over completely dressed and said, "Hey, Henry this is Skye, the Luna of this pack. Skye this is Henry my brother's husband, long story short gay bother in law. No one cares in this pack, but a few sluts that wanted one of them for themselves." Well unexpected, but I honestly don't care that is just how it is for them and is their choice in all honestly I'm glad their happy.
"Ok, so Henry are you up to go shopping with me and some girls I can't take Mason or Andrew, because I want it to be a surprise." I ask him.
"Oh, hell yes girl. With me and the girls we are going to make you the sexiest thing these two alphas have ever seen." Henry said to me takes out his phone and calls someone,
"Yes, hi Tilly. Are you and the girls ready to go shopping because our new Luna needs a few dresses." Henry continues to talk going back and forth for a few minutes.
"Ok good meet you, Emily, Jessica, Lee, and Jordan at the mall in half an hour, I'll bring the Luna." As he is finishing up his conversation on the phone I was getting all my stuff together. Like my phone and wallet, give Andrew and Mason both a kiss. Then Henry grabs my arm and yells," Don't worry about her we will have her back soon." And the next thing I know we are in a car with Emily, Jessica, Lee and two other girls I don't know there names, but I thick one is Tilly and the other Jordan I just don't know who is who.
"Well everyone this is Skye, Skye these is Tilly and to one on the right is Jordan and you all ready know the other girls." Henry said to me. Tilley had right pink dyed hair with granite gray eyes she was gorgeous, and Jordan had really light brown hair with blue green eyes.
" Well it's nice to meet you guys officially and instead of when our wolves are controlling or rouge aren't attacking." I said to them, and we all try not to laugh and then it comes out all at once.
"Well you Luna Skye, so what outfits do we need to get to make your mates give you that pup you want." Jordan said
'Uh, well we might already have a pup, but it's to soon to say we are going to have to wait at least another twelve hours to tell if it's true.' Star said to me, but I could tell she really wanted a pup and so did I. Though if those rouges come back I need to be able to fight to protect my pack and mates.
"Wait, you want a pup already?!?" Henry yell the question, 'Gosh this guy is noisy and I'm trying to tell if we have a pup, goddess.' Star yell out.
"Yes I do my best friend at my old pack got pregnant and I help her with everything and I realize I wanted a pup, but I wasn't going to have a pup with out my mates so I give up on the idea until I meet Andrew and Mason. Now I want our pup the three of us in a pup, the thought of it makes me wish it were true." I told them, they were all silent for a little while.
"Ok, that's it we are going to help the Luna make her wish come true." Tilly yells as we continue down the road.
We all kept talking about pretty much everything and then Jordan said," Well by your smell I know what you did last night." I blush a little bit and smile. Then suddenly Emily yells," Wait did you use protection?" I shake my head and every one goes quite.
"OMG, you could be pregnant." Jordan yells out and a few human look over at us weirdly.
"You can't tell Anyone this I don't know yet, but Star said her would be able to tell if we are in twelve hours so, if I am pregnant I will tell you after I tell Andrew and Mason." I said back to them and they all nodded their heads agreeing.
"So, now that that is off my chest do tell about your mates. I already know Emily's mate Mark, he was from my old pack along with Lee's mate Max and Jessica's mate Matt. So Henry you my soon to be brother in law tell me about my mates' brother, aka your mate." I said changing the subject, I really wanted to know more about everyone so I guess it's time to get to work learning about everyone.
"Oh, well we meet just before I turned eighteen and I was scared, because I had realized I like other guys and in my old pack it wasn't expected at all. The alphas came to visit they where going over an old treaty they had and they brought they 18 year old brother I thought I was going to pass out when I first saw him. But because I wasn't 18 neither one of us knew the other was our mate. I stayed a distance from him because if the Alpha found out I was gay I would have been beaten and then forced into a Mating with someone else, and that was not an option. The next day I turned eighteen and to my surprise when I was going out for food with my parents the alphas and their bother were there and as so as I walked in I heard a growl and then he grabbed my arm and growled out,'mine' and at that moment I felt the happiest I had ever been before that moment." Henry stopped reliving the moment for a while," Oh sorry back to the story, my parents were surprised, but my sister wasn't and the alphas weren't they came up behind Dave and slapped him on the back saying ' Good for you, you found your mate' then they turned to me and said 'welcome to the family, so what's your name.' I well never forget that they expected me just the way I was unlike my old pack,' My name is Henry.' I said back to them they nodded and Dave said my name making me nearly faint. The whole time this was happening I was hoping I wasn't dreaming.
But the dream soon faded when my old alpha came in to the restaurant, someone had mind linked him that I was threatening the visiting alpha family. In that pack to calm the same gender your mate was one of the most threatening things you could do. So when my old alpha entered he growled at me and Dave didn't take that very well his eyes when red end I had to stop him from attaching my alpha so I kissed him right then and there, it calm him down but my alpha throw us apart and ordered me to the park house. I on the other head had a different plan, I want to the pack house packed a bag with everything I needed and left the territory before the alpha forced me away from my mate so I stay just outside of the territory until they left and I stood by the side of the road hoping they would see me. Dave practically jump out of the car and kissed me. And since then we have never apart for twelve hours at most." Henry finished his story.
'Well that must have been horrible to be taken from your mate honestly I don't think we would last long with out seeing them.' Star said to me,' I have to agree I hate being away from them it's truly horrible.' I said back and I feel her nodding back at me.
"That must have been hard, but I think having your mate in the end is better then never meeting him." Tilly said a sad look in her eyes.
"What do you mean?" I asked, concerned about how sad she is. She gives me a sad smile then says," My mate died before I met him their is a chance I might find my second mate but there isn't a guarantee that I have a second mate."
"You'll find him or her you never know." I said to her but I have a strong feeling that she has another mate.
"I hope your right because I feel so lost some times." She said while a single tear traveled down her face.
"Ok, that's it I'm going next, my mate is beta Erick and he dated me first then told my about all of this right before he turned eighteen and broke up with me so he wouldn't hurt me but on his birthday I went to wish him a happy birthday, and then he opened the door he stoped dead in his tracks, and growl out mate and we started dating again and we are going to get married in two weeks I can't wait." Jordan said as her did A happy dance.

—————————————

If you want me to write about Henry and Dave story in a book of its own leave a comment on this chapter saying yes.
I read every comment so I'll know.