7- Mate

Skye POV

I look into the eyes of the twin alphas and all three of us say," Mate" at the same time everyone is so shocked that time just stops altogether for a moment until I hear a growl coming from the woods and rouges start to come. All at once I am in my wolf form and growling a death growl at every wolf close to me. The rouges run off after an hour or two of frighting, but Star is in control right now and she doesn't trust anyone. Everyone starts shifting, but I back up against the pack house and continue to growl very loudly.
"Oh, no." I hear George say, as he tries to get closer I bare my teeth at him.
"What is she doing, and how can she growl at you with out feeling bad." Alpha Jefferey asks George.
"You see she has a very strong blood line from alpha to warriors very generation her brother was a beta she on the other hand is a Luna, now that she has found her mate or in this case mates she will need you both to calm her down because in this state she will hurt someone and she will never forgive herself if she hurts any of us or the pack. The pack became her family after her parents and brother pasted and she does everything she can to protect them." George said, but all Star cared about was keeping Ashley's little baby safe. The twin alphas come closer but star stops them after they take two steps," I don't understand her mates should be about to calm her down." George says." I know why there is only one thing a female wolf will protect even from their mate." Luna Lily said and slowly sit down and told the others to do the same.
"Mom what would she protect even from us?" One of the twins asked Luna Lily, and she laughed at them to a moment then answered," The only thing female wolves protect from any and all wolves are pups she is protecting a pup that she considers her own. It may not be hers but has far has her and her wolf are concerned it is, and it needs to be protected." All the alphas in front of me look at me and then George asks," Well we haven't had any pups born in the last two months, but Skye isn't closed to any one pregnant so what pup?"
"It doesn't matter if the pup is born or not it could be barely conceived and until that person calms her down she is in total alpha female mode meaning you come near you are likely to be her dinner I remember when it happened to me the twins where just born. They were small but the moment they were out of my sight me and my wolf were ready to kill any one in our way." Luna Lily explains to the boys, and George looks confused, wow he really can by dense.
Ashley opens the door of the pack house, "Ashley, please go back inside Star and Skye are in an alpha female protective rage right now." George yells to her, she just calmly walks up to me and I warp my tail around to protect her from them and they are shocked.
"I know George and it is because of me I found out two days ago and I was going to surprise you, and Skye was helping me and she has been very protective of me sense she took me to the pack doctor to see why I wasn't feeling good that day. I was pregnant, and she was overjoyed for the both of us I got to see her smile for the first time in three years. I have my best friend, my loving caring mate as a husband and a beautiful little baby on the way." She was rambling on she has become more emotional over the last week. She sits down I place my head on her lap and curl around her in my wolf form as to protect her.
"I going to be a father, this is the greatest news of my life, well it's a close second to after that moment." George says," What would that be?" I hear Ashley ask as she rubs my head.
" The best moment in my life was when you agreed to marry me." He said, that was a pretty good answer to that question.
"Hello Luna Ashley, I am Former Luna Lily of the Silver Wolf pack. Can you please calm Skye and her wolf for us?" Luna Lily asked Ashley, Ashley just nodded she head.
"Star, Skye I'm safe and the pup is safe it is all most time for the other surprise I want to see it come on your the only one who knows." Ashley said and she was right, I was the only one who knew what gender the pup is and that she was having more then one pup. As she talks she is petting my head and I slowly calm down and Star is wagging our tail I get up walk over to George and push him closer to Ashley and I walk into the woods and was about to shift one problem we shift back nude and I didn't bring extra clothes I walk back out as me me wolf still, 'Ashley please open my window I believe I need to get dressed.' I mind link her, she nods her head.
"Ok, be right back everyone." She yells as she runs inside, after a few minutes I hear my windows open and I ran at top speed and jump though it.
"Well you do know you could have just asked me to get you something." She asks me, will I didn't want to scare anyone again like last time that happened.
"Did you hear that the twin alphas said before the fight?" I asked her, but she shakes her head, oh she is going to loves this.
"All three of us said mate at the same time." I told and she starts squealing in existence.

Mason POV

When the beta looks into Andrew's and my eyes all three of us say, "Mate" and we are all shocked Andrew and I just stare at her for a moment, but then rouges come and before anyone moved Skye was a large black wolf with a marking on her forehead, but she was moving to fast to see what it was we all undress will mom hide behind something because she isn't much of a fighter. Though I can't says that about Skye she has taken down more then I have and after near two hours the fighting stops and we shift back and put clothes on again, but Skye backs up against the house and her growling continued."Oh, no." I hear Alpha George say, as he tries to get closer to her but she bares her teeth at him.
"What is she doing, and how can she growl at you with out feeling bad." Dad asks Alpha George.
"You see she has a very strong blood line from alpha to warriors very generation her brother was a beta she on the other hand is a Luna, now that she has found her mate or in this case mates she will need you both to calm her down because in this state she will hurt someone and she will never forgive herself if she hurts any of us or the pack. The pack became her family after her parents and brother pasted and she does everything she can to protect them." Alpha George said, so Andrew and I take a few steps closer but she stops us,"I don't understand her mates should be able to calm her down." Alpha George says." I know why there is only one thing a female wolf will protect even from their mate." Mom said and slowly sits down and tells us to do the same, and Skye's eyes calm a bit.
"Mom what would she protect even from us?" Andrew asked mom and she laughed at us for a moment then answered," The only thing female wolves protect from any and all wolves are pups she is protecting a pup that she considers her own. It may not be hers but has far has her and her wolf are concerned it is, and it needs to be protected." All of us look to Skye then at each other, then at her again Alpha George asks," Well we haven't had any pups born in the last two months, but Skye isn't closed to any one pregnant so what pup?" "It doesn't matter if the pup is born or not it could be barely conceived and until that person calms her down she is in total alpha female mode meaning you come near you are likely to be her dinner I remember when it happened to me the twins where just born. They were small but the moment they were out of my sight me and my wolf were ready to kill any one in our way." Mom explains to us, then a she wolf opens the door of the pack house, "Ashley, please go back inside Star and Skye are in an alpha female protective rage right now." Alpha George yells to her, she just calmly walks up to Skye and Skye warps her tail around to protect her from us, this shocked us.
"I know George and it is because of me I found out two days ago and I was going to surprise you, and Skye was helping me and she has been very protective of me sense she took me to the pack doctor to see why I wasn't feeling good that day. I was pregnant, and she was overjoyed for the both of us I got to see her smile for the first time in three years. I have my best friend, my loving caring mate as a husband and a beautiful little baby on the way." She rambles, as she sits down Skye sits her head on her lap and curls around her in wolf form as to protect her.
"I going to be a father, this is the greatest news of my life, well it's a close second to after that moment." Alpha George says," What would that be?" The girl asks as she rubs Skye head which seemed to have calmed her down quite a lot.
" The best moment in my life was when you agreed to marry me." He said, oh so this is the Luna.
"Hello Luna Ashley, I am Former Luna Lily of the Silver Wolf pack. Can you please calm Skye and her wolf for us?" Mom asked Luna Ashley and just nodded she head.
"Star, Skye I'm safe and the pup is safe it is all most time for the other surprise I want to see it come on your the only one who knows." Luna Ashley said, as she talks she is petting Skye's head and slowly she calmed down and at one point her tail started wagging, she gets up walks to Alpha George and push him closer to Luna Ashley. She walks in to the forest, then out, again Luna Ashley says something but Andrew and I don't hear it. Then Skye runs and jumps though a window on the second floor.