24- Baby Names

Skye POV

Ashley and George decided to stay for a little while longer before going back to their pack. It's been a couple of days since the wedding and mornings now were becoming bad, I told Ashley this. One thing lead to another and then another and now we're talking about baby names I had no clue what I wanted to name him and Ashley already narrowed her list to three name for the boy and three names for the girl. (Photo up top)
"You're lucky I still don't even have a clue what I should name him." I tell Ashley, as she going on and at how I should start narrowing down names, the only problem is that I don't even have one name for him, though I thick Andrew and Mason might have an idea.
"Hey, are you listening to me?!?" Ashley says right in my face. Uh, oh caught red handed.
"I was at the beginning, but then my mind started to wonder off to other things, sorry Ash." I say back to her, she nods and I go to stand when I have a sudden bad feeling. Something is coming and it's bad.
I grab Ashley's arm and I take the both of us to the safety room.

'Rogues, Rogues! Everyone to the safety room now!' Is suddenly yelled out I keep the door open so people can get in but I know that this is going to take a long time.

Mason POV

Skye and her friend Ashley are talking and hanging out right now, I hope that they have a good time with no stress. Stress is bad for Skye and the pup.
Suddenly a warrior yells out rogues, this is the opposite of how I wanted today to go.
"Andrew, come on we need to go deal with this, the sooner it's done the sooner we see if Skye's ok." I call to him, as he was on the other side of the training grounds.
We both shift ready to defend our pack, the battle lasts for hours and the sun slowly sets as we finally finish off the last of the rogues.
"That lasted way too long we need more training done, or all the stress is going to end up hurting Skye and the pup" Andrew said, "I agree we'll make more training sessions for the pack." I said back to him.
We both run to the safety room and open the door to find, Skye is surrounded by many pack members as the growl at the door not knowing who is coming though the door.
Andrew and I growl, and the pack members submit knowing it is their Alphas. Once Andrew and I get to Skye we hug her close to make sure nothing has happened to her.
" I'm alright and the pup is alright, we are both just fine." Skye tells us as she softly rubs the small baby bump she now has, god I'm glad their both safe, I don't know how I would live without them.

Andrew POV

After hours of peace after the attack, Skye is taking a nap.
"Man today scared me..." I say as I watch Skye sleep,
"I agree, we can't let it happen again, she's pregnant and she is more vulnerable now." Mason say back to me as Skye softly sleeps. I gently push her hair back from her face, and she moves closer to me and her hair falls again.
"What do you think she was talking about with Luna Ashley?" I asked Mason, he thought for a minute, "Probably about the pups there both have..." Mason said unsure of his answer.
"Wait do we even know if our pup is a boy or girl?" I ask, suddenly realizing that I don't remember Skye telling us.
"While we'll have to ask her when she wakes up, let's hope she knows that way we can pick out names." Mason says to me, we then relax more so Skye has an easier time sleeping, but we both soon fell asleep too.

Skye POV

I had decided to take a nap because it would be good for myself and my pup, and in my dreams I was cuddling with him slowly forming our bond. As time went on I felt it was time to wake, slowly I came to reality. I slowly open my eyes to see that Andrew and Mason we're both asleep at their desks.
'Mates are so sweet to stay calm, that's why we slept so nicely.' Star said in the back on my mind.
'Yes they are, I'll do their work while they sleep then go get food.' I said back.
I start doing all the paperwork, it was mostly easy simple stuff like what should be bought at the market, who is running the border shifts. I made sure to memorize everything to ensure everything went to plan. Then I started planing for the visiting alpha tomorrow then my stomach growls.
'Looks like it's time to eat.' I say to myself
I walk down to the kitchen on the first floor and start making waffles, because waffles.... yeah I love waffles. I sat at the breakfast bar eating my waffles enjoying them quiet a lot. After finishing them I realize I'm still hungry and want more waffles, so I make more and as I am mixing the waffle batter....
Andrew and Mason come changing into the kitchen in high alert mode as I continue to make the waffles.
"Are you ok? Why did you leave us? What are you doing? Do you know how much we worry about you?" They both rapidly throw questions out. I look at them for a second and they look hungry, and I continue making waffles but making more then originally planed.
I hand them a plate of waffles each then say, " Yes, I know you worry. I never leave you I just plan ahead. I'm fine and so is the pup, now I made waffles let's eat them shall we?" 
They take deep breaths then hug me closely, they worry so much. We stand there like that for a long time and then all three of our stomachs growl.
"Looks like we are all hungry let's eat those waffles." I say trying to get to the food only to be held in pace, oh so I have to play a trick to get to the waffles.
"Mason, Andrew.... I'm hungry which means the pup is hungry now let me eat." I said seeming angrier then I meant to, the emotions from the pup and my mates was overwhelming at times. They let go of me and look at my in surprise as I rarely have gotten mad since they had met me. However as so as they let go I instantly regret my anger and start to cry, this leads Andrew and Mason to panic asking what is wrong and why I was crying. They had no knowledge of pregnancies, that was clear upon them asking those questions, but I continue to cry unable to stop because of the emotions running though me.
I hug them close and just keep crying, eventually my emotions go back to somewhat normal.
"Skye what happen just know?" Andrew asks in a somewhat quiet voice.
"I'm sorry, because we are link emotionally I have both your emotions, I can handle that, but with the baby on top of that the balance becomes Disrupted and I get mood swears." I say, this seems to calm their down.
"Ok, this is normal. We worried something was wrong." Mason said relieved

<><><><>
Note
Comments do get read and if you have a favorite baby name for Ashley's babies you want to have done, comment I will consider it.