23- Luna Skye

Skye POV

I was in the innermost part of my mind, where Star runs free and the bond between me and our pup was being created, and as it was he appeared in my arms and a pup was with Star. I could tell he was a boy, he was our future Alpha and he would be amazing.
I sat with him singing song that my mother sang me, and just relaxing and being at utter peace.
But then I feel anger come though the mate link, and I reach out and quickly calm his anger.
As the day goes on I must help my mates and pack though stress, they need to relax a little.
But rouges just had to show up didn't they, it's not like I was trying to live in peace now wasn't it. I tell them about it and after about an hour or so I don't feel any rouges on our lands, what is good because rouges stress me out and that's not healthy for the baby. I wonder what should we name him I was thinking something that was long and professional, that could be shortened to something more cute for when he's little.
I feel Andrew and Mason curl up with me and we all fell to sleep. As I slowly wake up I can't find my pup and Star takes over instantly. Star is in wolf form trying to find our pup and we are running all over the pack house.
'Wait, Star calm down I found him.' I tell her and she stops.
'Where is he, where's my pup!?!' Star whimpers and growls.
'He isn't born yet we have to be careful, not to over work ourselves.' I tell her and I feel her calm down.

Mason and Andrew come running looking around until their eyes land on me and they freeze for a second then let out a breath of relief.
"You scared us, all the sudden you were gone, now  let's go get dressed and talk." Andrew said and I follow them, but when we get to our room lust comes over me. I close the door behind me shift naked and lock the door, Mason and Andrew both look at me as lust fills their eyes as they look at me.
One thing leads to another and we end up not leaving the room or talk for a while.

When I wake up again I change in to one of Andrew's shirts and a pair of Mason's boxers. I then sit on the sofa that is in our room and lay down rubbing my belly gently and start humming a song my mother sang to me when I was a pup. A while later my wonderful mates get up, they pick me up sit down and then lay me spread out on top of them.
"Hi" I said to them as I continue to rub my belly where a baby bump should soon appear.
"Hello baby momma, now back to the talk that we were going to have before we all got friendly.." Mason started.
"Friendly is one way to put it, but honestly I would call it sexy." I said out loud instead of my head.
"Well your right it was, but back to the matter at hand. Why did you suddenly ran all over the house in a panic this morning?" Mason asks, then Andrew continued, "Yeah, you scared the living hell out of us."
Star takes over without warning, she starts whimpering and then leads to crying. Both the boys suddenly looked panicked. I take over again but suddenly a ton of emotions hit me like a train, both Star and I are in control at the same time, crying our eyes out.
Andrew and Mason slowly calm me down, once calm I breathe to get rid of the hiccups.
"I'm sorry for the crying some emotions just came out of no where." I told, them and they seem to calm down. "Now, for the freaking out this morning when I woke up I can't find him and Star and I flipped out and we started looking for him. It took me a minute to remember that he isn't born yet, sorry." I tell them the whole truth, I won't find anything from them. They both look at me as I talk and then their faces soften, they say at the same time, "It's ok, we understand you were just being a momma wolf and anyone would do the same. You have nothing to be sorry about." They always know just what to say.
"I love you." I say to them.
"I love you too." They say together.

-Weeks go by-
I decided I don't like mornings and being pregnant at the same time, morning sickness got the better of me a couple times ... this week.
I used to be fine with little to no sleep, but since I got pregnant he has been draining me of all my energy. Naps have become my new best friend and I woke up this morning and I definitely have a visible baby bump now. And it's only going to get bigger, I may look like a whale soon I have to go see the pack doctor to get a check up but if I don't like him he isn't coming any where near my baby.
Andrew and Mason have been setting up a surprise for me as a thank up for do all the Alpha work, in all honesty I thought that was a pile for a days worth of work not a months worth. Oh well, big deal paper work was always easy for me, when people ask me how I'm so good at it, I usually say I'm just a fast reader.
"Skye are you ready for your surprise?" Mason said as he opened the door, I nodded in response.
"Good because we have a very important advent to go to." Andrew said as they both grab an arm.
The lead me to a room and push me in and they both step out, next thing I know Henry and the girls are pushing me into a bathroom.
"Take a nice hot shower and then put the rob on." Tilly says and I wasn't going to question it.
They then do my markup and put me in many ... many beautiful white gowns until we find the perfect one. I think I figured out what their surprise is already, but I was going to continue to play along and just enjoy myself. After some time I walk out in a dress that I honestly love and hopefully I look good in it, as I stand there waiting for people to start talking I turn around confused. Everyone had tears in their eyes and others were already crying.
"Do I really look that bad I honestly love this one?" I ask I thought it was a real winner.
"Girl you look so sexy and beautiful that I'm pretty sure if you weren't already pregnant after tonight you would be." Tilly stated and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.
"So keeper..." I said loosely, wanted to just stay in it.
"Yes!!!!" They all yell at me, as I laugh.
"Oh, hell yes girl!" Someone I know very closely said, 'Wait is that....' Star started to say,
"Ashley" I finish, and she comes up and hugs me.
We haven't seen each other in months, sure we talked but I still missed her.
"What are you doing here?" I ask, though I'm pretty sure I know already.
"Oh, honey you and I both know why I'm here now let's talk about that you finally have a pup!" Ashley said and she was right I did know why she was here.
We talked for hours about our pups we were both have boys, though she's also having a girl and then Ashley explained that she missed me so much and I did the same. We finished getting ready I had Ashley walk with me and the wedding march starts.
"You know your walking me down the aisle, Ashley." I said to her, she grabs my arm then says, "But of course who else could take this from me, I would fight them for this honor." And that's why I love her.
We walk down the aisle and she hands me over to Mason and Andrew, "You two better take care of her or I'll make sure you won't see her again." Ashley whispered dangerously, she has always been protective of me as I have of her.
Andrew and Mason just nod their heads as they understood that it was completely serious.
The ceremony goes on but to tell you the truth I couldn't tell you how the ceremony went I was too focused on Mason and Andrew. "I now declare you as alphas and Luna may your reign be long and peaceful." The elder said, to the crowd.
The night continued on everyone celebrating the night away.

And later that night Andrew, Mason and myself had our own celebrations.