10- Date

Skye POV

"Yes, yes we will go set it up we will come get you at 6:30, this afternoon ok." Andrew said before Mason could.
"Ok see you then" I said and then went back to work. So I need to go talk to the warriors then get ready for my date with my very handsome mates. Honestly having two mates was a surprise and it will have some getting use to, but I can already tell I love them.
As I get to my meeting with the warriors a she-wolf starts yelling at another warrior about some thing.
"Enough" I spoke in my beta voice, and they all froze, yeah that's what I thought.
"Everyone is to sit down so the meeting can start, we all have things to do so let us finish quickly." I said then sat in my sit at the meeting table.
"Ok, beta so we have had no rouges for a month and a half, but more then once we have had signs of rouges or vampires. Though no sightings." One warrior said, well good to know even if they don't see the threat they still watch for signs one might be coming.
"Ok keep your eyes out for anything that doesn't look right. Also because I have found my mates I while be leaving the pack to join theirs to be close to them. I well be coming back on visits and if I see that you start lacking on your duties I will show you why rouge that get captured talk to me pretty quickly." I said, and the warriors looked scared for a second then started yelling, "You found your mate!" or "You're leaving!" or "We wish you well!"
Honestly they can be a loud bunch.
After finishing up the meeting I head to my bedroom to find an outfit on my bed with a note next to it saying,
' To our lovely mate
We wish for you to wear this outfit,
Because it while look amazing on you and it is easy to move in.
From Mason and Andrew your loving mates'
Now that is just sweet now I don't have to worry about choosing something to wear.

After getting ready I wait for them to come then I hear a knock on my door along with a ,"lovely mate we are here to get you for our date." Then the door opens and they stare at me.
They lead me out of the house and into the woods, we walk for some time. We come up upon a clearing that is decorated with lights and streamers. On the grass lay about a dozen blankets with a basket on top.
"This is lovely thank you two." I say to my wonderful mates
'They are so perfect' star purrs out in my head.
'I couldn't agree with you more.' I say back to her.
"Anything for you Skye." My boys say together, which causes a shiver to go though me.
"Looks like we have a picnic to eat so come on." I said, we all sit down and ate everything they brought. I had a few questions about the three of us being mates.
"So I believe we need to talk about being mates like marking and mating. You two being alphas I am guessing that you both Mark me at the same time but when that happens star well mark both of you the moment you mark me, but I am not sure of the mating what happens.." I trail off at the end not knowing what else to say.
"Yes, Skye we both have to mark you, but you being an alpha female means that you have to mark us too. Now the mating part it is the same as the marking, at the same time and both Andrew and I saved ourselves for you so..." Mason trailed off I am not shocked I guessed that I would probably have to mate with both of them at the same time. Though it is sweet they saved themselves for me, and I did the same.
"My handsome mates, I find it sweet you saved yourselves for me as I have for you." I told them and both of their faces light up like they had just gotten some of the best news in the world. I when give them both a light kiss on the lips. As I stretched out they stare at me frozen in surprise, because I showed affection towards them.
"Want to go on a run?" I asked them, they both jump up and said," Yes" and when behind some trees I did as well then we came back their wolf looked identical, just like there human form, but star and I could just tell which one was which.
We played with each other in our wolf forms for hours and some time later. While after midnight we went back to the clearing and put our clothes on, then we just sat down and talked.
"Skye, you and star are beautiful, in every way. I am proud to be your mate." Andrew said, "We both are, you are caring, kind, smart, brave, and so much more." Mason added. I was so touched that I was about to cry.
We sit there and then I realize that I have been waiting for them forever and that I need to be near them. Star and I haven't been this calm and comfortable around other people seance before my eighteenth birthday. And both me and star are ready and want to be mark I know in a month I will go in to heat, but I think I will be fine, after all I have them.
"Andrew and Mason, do you want to mark me, even if I mark you?" I asked them, I hope they want me to mark them because I want to be closer to them.
"Of course we want to mark you and to have you mark us, but we well wait for you to be ready when ever that is." They say at the same time, 'Man I love when they do that.' Star says and when she shows me very dirty picture of what she wants to do to them.
"I am ready when ever you are but I want to do it in the privacy of my room." I said and the boys just stare at me as I get up.
"Come on you two you can clean up your mess tomorrow." I say to them as I walked away, they soon caught up with me. I grabbed their hands and we walked back to the pack house hand and hand.
We go up to my room and I lock the door and they grabbed me from behind and start kisses down my jaw to my neck and then to where my neck and shoulder meet on both sides of my neck and I moaned out load, they both growled  approvingly. Their teeth sharpened and then they both bite down at first there is pain, then uncontrollable pleasure washes over me as they lick the wound clean and then I feel a need to mark them both. My eyes start to glow and both the boys willingly let me mark them and after I lick the wounds close and we all fall asleep of exhaustion together.

Mason POV

"My handsome mates, I find it sweet you saved yourselves for me as I have for you." Skye told us, then she give us both a light kiss on the lips. As She stretched out Andrew and I stare at her frozen in surprise, because she showed affection towards us.
"Want to go on a run?" Skye asked us and we both jump up and said," Yes" and when behind some trees we change into our wolves and wait for star she comes out and my wolf is purring in my head about how close she is.
We played with each other in our wolf forms for hours and some time later. While after midnight we went back to the clearing and put our clothes on, then we just sat down and talked.
"Skye, you and star are beautiful, in every way. I am proud to be your mate." Andrew said, "We both are, you are caring, kind, smart, brave, and so much more." I added.
"Andrew and Mason, do you want to mark me, even if I mark you?" Skye asked us randomly.
"Of course we want to mark you and to have you mark us, but we well wait for you to be ready when ever that is." We say to her at the same time I think she likes it when we do that, but the idea of marking and mating with her has me and my wolf ... excited.
"I am ready when ever you are but I want to do it in the privacy of my room." Skye says with love in her eyes, Andrew and I froze surprised at how she wants us to mark her. Though she did tell us that she will mark us too, but the idea of her mark on me makes Milo and me very happy.
"Come on you two you can clean up your mess tomorrow." She say to us as She walked away, we soon caught up with her. Then Skye grabs our hands and we walked back to the pack house hand and hand.
We go up to her room and She locks the door and we grab her from behind and start kisses down her jaw to her neck and then to where her neck and shoulder meet on Skye's neck and She moaned out load, marking Andrew and I both growled  approvingly. Then I feel my teeth sharpened and then I sick my teeth down marking her as mine and then lick the wound close. Then Skye's eyes start to glow and both Andrew and I willingly let her mark us, when her sharpened teeth bite down marking me has her's I feel a little pain, but the pleasure that comes after she licks the wound close has me over the moon. The exhaustion set in and we all fall asleep together.

Andrew POV

"My handsome mates, I find it sweet you saved yourselves for me as I have for you." Skye told us, then she give us both a light kiss on the lips. As She stretched out Mason and I stare at her frozen in surprise, because of her affection towards us.
"Want to go on a run?"  Skye asked us and we both jump up and said," Yes" and when behind the trees we change into our wolves and wait for star she comes out and my wolf starts purring and send every dirty pictures to my mind making it hard to stay calm.
We played with each other in our wolf forms for hours, tag, wrestling, and some time later. While after midnight we went back to the clearing and put our clothes on, then we just sat down and talked.
"Skye, you and star are beautiful, in every way. I am proud to be your mate." I said, "We both are, you are caring, kind, smart, brave, and so much more." Mason added.
"Andrew and Mason, do you want to mark me, even if I mark you?" Skye asked us randomly.
"Of course we want to mark you and to have you mark us, but we well wait for you to be ready when ever that is." We say to her at the same time, we never mean to do it , but it happens a lot. Though the idea of marking and mating with her has me and my wolf rather ... excited.
"I am ready when ever you are but I want to do it in the privacy of my room." Skye says with love in her eyes, Mason and I froze surprised at how she wants us to mark her. Though she told us that she will mark us, that idea has Arthur and me extremely excited.
"Come on you two you can clean up your mess tomorrow." She say to us as She walked away, we soon caught up with her. Then Skye grabs our hands and we walked back to the pack house hand and hand.
We go up to her room and She locks the door and we grab her from behind and start kisses down her jaw to her neck and then to where her neck and shoulder meet on Skye's neck and She moaned out load, making Mason and I both growled  approvingly. Then I feel my teeth sharpened and then I bite down with my teeth  marking her as mine and then lick the wound close. Then Skye's eyes start to glow and both Mason and I willingly let her mark us, when her sharpened teeth bite down marking me as her's I feel  pain, but the pleasure that comes after She lick the wound close has me floating on air. The exhaustion set in soon after and we all fall asleep together.